Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sort of good news

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

sort of good news Empty
PostSubject: sort of good news   sort of good news Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2008, 9:30 am

I may have sold my reining mare,she goes on trial this week.Was amazing to see the lady ride her,the horse has so much potential its unbelievable.Poor horse was just hacking out or stood in field now she will get to do what she does best.
I will sure miss her though.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

sort of good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: sort of good news   sort of good news Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2008, 10:24 am

I know you'll miss her, but look at the opportunities this will open up for you to finding your next horse Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

sort of good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: sort of good news   sort of good news Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2008, 12:02 pm

Thats so true Razz .
Im still looking, theres one horse im interested in but the owners have gone away for a month.I ask you why put a horse up for sale if your not going to be there. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

sort of good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: sort of good news   sort of good news Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2008, 7:29 pm

Razz That is so true. Cannot sell them if you are not on top of getting back to people.. I just move on when I am looking.. Seems some put no effort in to this.. Makes me wonder how much effort they put in to the rest of it.. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

sort of good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: sort of good news   sort of good news Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2008, 4:33 am

Appartently they got called away,due to a family issue. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

sort of good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: sort of good news   sort of good news Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2008, 9:37 pm

I was wondering if you had had any luck in your searching or if you were still looking Smile If you stilll need a trainer I have some leads...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sort of good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: sort of good news   sort of good news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sort of good news
Page 1 of 1