Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My horse is gone :( *and more updates*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

My horse is gone :(  *and more updates* Empty
PostSubject: My horse is gone :( *and more updates*   My horse is gone :(  *and more updates* Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2008, 9:02 pm

So..i'm pretty sure I told you all about Walker, the horse at the ranch that I LOVE LOVE and nobody else really liked him. I posted pics a little while back and he's in my avatar. Well..Lawton, the ranch owner, was riding him down the mountain from checking some cattle and he slipped on the rocks and cut his chest open. Thats all i really heard except that he was crippled. I don't know positivly but um, hes not at the ranch anymore and thats the last i heard of him so I take it he was put down..since they told me he was crippled.. Sad i'm so sad but theres nothing i can do now. I would have boughten him when my dad gets here tomorrow and nursed him back at my house, but..its to late.

Now, for some good news! My other horse I'm using for barrel racing and gymkahnas is doing AWSOME! Very Happy Ive been riding a lot and we just started a saddle series on Saturday and it goes for 4 months, a total of 5 weekends. This weekend we did Barrel racing, Pole Bending, Big M, and Flag race. We took second in Barrels and Poles, Big M we got first and Flags we got a no time because naughty me dropped the flag. Smile My Barrel time was a 17.81 Very Happy Umm what else..o, if i wouldn't have dropped the flag we would be in first place for the series and first place for each age group gets a saddle Smile One of my really good friends is in first right now, im happy for her, but i'm ready to take it away Smile I'm just gonna keep practicing and hopefully i can get up there!!

I think thats all my news for now, but I'll let you all know if something comes up!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My horse is gone :( *and more updates*   My horse is gone :(  *and more updates* Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2008, 11:03 am

Really sorry about Walker, Sip. Sometimes it is more fair to the horse that way. Was the guy riding him ok?

Good luck in the barrel series, I'm sure you'll do great! Hope to see some pics of you running soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: My horse is gone :( *and more updates*   My horse is gone :(  *and more updates* Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2008, 7:52 pm

It sounds like you are having a blast and getting to do the things you love doing. Sad news about the other horse. However, we all know that if he was put down and it sounds like that is what happened it is the best thing to do. Does not make it any easier though... Sad

I am so glad you found friends that have the same interest as you do. And, you get to have all that fun.. Remember to stay safe when you are blowing your boots off on those horses.. riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: My horse is gone :( *and more updates*   My horse is gone :(  *and more updates* Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2008, 12:24 am

Thanks guys, yea the guy riding him was alright, thank goodness Smile

I have an absolute blast riding down here and its amazin Smile Ozzy is awsome and he hardly ever takes a wrong step, definatly hard to find a horse like him Smile and my sister always asks me why i'm smiling even when i knock a barrel or pole..jesh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My horse is gone :( *and more updates*   My horse is gone :(  *and more updates* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My horse is gone :( *and more updates*
Page 1 of 1