Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

State of the Union address

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

State of the Union address Empty
PostSubject: State of the Union address   State of the Union address Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2008, 8:37 am

Well, so what's your take on it? About the only thing I disagree with him on is this danged immigration mess!

You know, I am always appalled whether it's a Republican or Democrat president, that when the pres. says something good, the whole danged Congress ought to be standing up and clapping... that's just extremely rude, and to me it looks like the idiots on the other side, whichever it is, ought to be slapped up the head. I hope the American people saw that - that irritates the living daylights out of me!!!!

I'm getting real tickeled though of watching Obama sit with a Kennedy, who I hear has endorsed Obama. Lordy, if that isn't enough to not vote for the man... whew!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union address   State of the Union address Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2008, 10:28 am

I'm getting real tickeled though of watching Obama sit with a Kennedy, who I hear has endorsed Obama. Lordy, if that isn't enough to not vote for the man... whew!

Girl you said a mouth full there! Amen! I have heard them try to compare him to Late Pres. Kennedy... Hello! No way!

Bush Did not impress me, its the same ole same ole...
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union address   State of the Union address Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2008, 7:17 pm

TJ, I agree with you 100%.

The name Obama reminds me to much of another name that I think we all wish we had never heard of.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union address   State of the Union address Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2008, 7:57 pm

Well, Mr Bill needs to shut his mouth and stay out of it. And, Obama apparenlty needs a lot of help to get votes.. Laughing Kennedy is thought of as the greatest press ever by many. However, the whole family is full of scandle including the late press..

I am not impressed at all.. Rolling Eyes

I had to work so did not watch the speach.. All a bunch of crap just like all the rest of them as far as I am concerned.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union address   State of the Union address Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2008, 9:32 am

Dad told me something about McCain last night that really disturbs me. He said he turned... I asked him what he meant... said when he was captured in VietNam that he turned, told them everything... since Dad's a veteran, that's not sitting too well with him.

Guilliani (sp?) - kind of sad to see him leave.... I get the funniest feeling he might be McCain's VP... anybody else get that from last night's speech?

I think I might have to vote for the lesser of the evils... criminey!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union address   State of the Union address Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2008, 10:46 pm

HELLO!!! If someone was going to cut my balls off I would turn too.. The fact of the matter is no one really knew what the H3LL was going on there anyway... This county has already many times over proven they will not back our veterans.. Still true today!!!!! Our veterans are the most important people around in my book.. cheering

That was not our war just like the Iraq war right now.. The men and women over there are left out to dry as far as our country goes.. I am a solid American and ashamed of what they do to our people. affraid No

I do not support McCain anyway. He is just an old man that has the same agenda Bush does.. coffee
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union address   State of the Union address Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State of the Union address
Page 1 of 1