Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shipping semen to the European Union

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

shipping semen to the European Union Empty
PostSubject: shipping semen to the European Union   shipping semen to the European Union Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2008, 10:40 pm

Does anybody have an idea how much it costs to ship semen from the United States to the E.U.?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: shipping semen to the European Union   shipping semen to the European Union Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2008, 3:56 pm

Id check into what country as some do not allow HYPP Postive in their country. It would be a shame to go threw all that trouble to find out its not accepted. Me Well I just purchase a breeding on a N/H. 1/2 price, at a Ky incentive fund stallion.... Like those deals.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: shipping semen to the European Union   shipping semen to the European Union Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 11:39 am

Contact these people they may know.
John and lou at the Mendip stud.www.themendipstud.com/
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: shipping semen to the European Union   shipping semen to the European Union Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 9:48 pm

Well, I talked with 2 0f the 3 outfits in MN that can ship to the E.U. and with the quarantine, all the extra testing, the freezing, vapor container, packing, broker, and shipping, the cost is $3,500-$4,500. That's without the stud fee...pretty sure the guy in Spain will change his mind! Oh well, now we know! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: shipping semen to the European Union   shipping semen to the European Union Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 2:45 am

That's nuts. I never would have thought it would have been that expensive, seeing as how people ship WB semen over here all the time. Wow, must be cheaper to bring it here. I suppose they have more stringent controls than us North Americans do.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: shipping semen to the European Union   shipping semen to the European Union Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 10:44 am

Yep, the vet at "Town and Country" said 'the red tape we have here is NOTHING like stuff over in the E.U.'
Now I know why only 3 places in the whole state bother having the ability to ship there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shipping semen to the European Union   shipping semen to the European Union Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shipping semen to the European Union
Page 1 of 1