Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Update on the horses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Update on the horses Empty
PostSubject: Update on the horses   Update on the horses Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 12:44 am

It's been a while since I've posted, I've mostly just lurked around. As for the horses...

Emma is growing and becoming a big girl. She'll be 2 January 14th. She's about 14.2 hands and growing. Her training will begin probably inbetween April and Junish
Update on the horses HPIM3378

I brought some treats that I had gotten for Christmas and put them in a little stocking. Needless to say I wasn't giving them to her as she wanted so she took the stocking for herself. lol
Update on the horses HPIM3396

Update on the horses HPIM3402

Update on the horses HPIM3399

And on to Slim. I've had him for just over 2 years now. And wow! Does time fly. I can't believe it's been so long already. It just seems like a few months ago was the first time I saw him. He is now an ALL English boy. No more western for him. He hates it so I'm not going to make him do something he hates. And I've always wanted to do English and he finally rides in a snaffle again. I was even able to pop him over a teeny tiny cavilletti(sp) without him running through my hands. Oh and the saddle that I have for him now is what I bought with my Christmas money. It's a Dover Circuit Elite

From the day I got him
Update on the horses DSC00387

To now
Update on the horses HPIM3431

Update on the horses HPIM3528

Update on the horses HPIM3502-1

Update on the horses HPIM3515
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Update on the horses   Update on the horses Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 12:37 pm

I just love photos! Looking good and fuzzy. Soon we will getting the fuz off and it will be all over us again! Yuck! tongue
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Update on the horses   Update on the horses Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 12:53 pm

Triple J Quarter Horses wrote:
Soon we will getting the fuz off and it will be all over us again! Yuck! tongue

Promise??? I feel like this winter is never going to end.

Wow, Emma sure has grown up. She's a big girl now.
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Update on the horses   Update on the horses Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 5:17 pm

I don't think it's even really started for us. It's in the 60s today and last week we were in the upper 70s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on the horses   Update on the horses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on the horses
Page 1 of 1