Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My new foal

Go down 
+2
SilverBuckleHorses
shazgeoff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2007, 2:20 pm

This is pics of my new foal a champagne colt,not as nice as TJ`s colt but not easy to find anything like that here,Anyway what do you think of him.
My new foal DSC_0035
My new foal DSC_0034
My new foal DSC_0033
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2007, 2:22 pm

He has also just recently gone and capped his hock,im so hoping it will go.Any thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2007, 7:14 pm

Wow, I think that colt's going to be super flashy when he's a bit older. He looks like he's got some nice legs under him with good bone and a cute little head. What's he bred like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2007, 10:26 pm

Cute! Does he have green eyes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 2:06 pm

He has Hazel eyes at mo.His Dams lines are My Skip Vanzi lines,his sires lines are old lines,Jet Deck,Salty Charge,Three Chicks,and Peppy San lines.looking forward to seeing what he turns into,Im just hoping the hock goes down otherwise i cant show Halter.. affraid
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 2:07 pm

He has Hazel eyes at mo.His Dams lines are My Skip Vanzi lines,his sires lines are old lines,Jet Deck,Salty Charge,Three Chicks,and Peppy San lines.looking forward to seeing what he turns into,Im just hoping the hock goes down otherwise i cant show Halter.. affraid
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 3:14 pm

I have 2 mares that capped their hock. If it is still soft and swollen, ice it. I didn't get to Secret's hock in time and it never went completely away. Sandy, on the otherhand got iced several times a day, plus some bute, and you can't tell anything happened to her.
He's cute. That color is so interesting.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 3:56 pm

We rubbing arncia and witch hazel gel in there at night,got to go get some ice and try that.He only just letting us near it as he was totally untouched when we got him,He has devils claw in feed and arnica tablets.Its still soft and very hot.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 3:58 pm

Colour wise not sure on what shade of Champagne he is.Thought he was an Amber but im not so sure.His dam is Grullo and sire is a gold Champagne but bear in mind behind the grullo is skip ashwood and my skip vanzi. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 4:08 pm

So his sire carries the creme gene, but since he is Champagne he does not. Right? We thought well hes dun when we first saw him.. What a interesting color.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 7:48 pm

i really find it hard to understand all the genetics behind the Champagne gene.Its interesting thats for sure.Will post a pic of him when new born.Appartently Champagnes get light as they get older,so another reason im unsure what colour he will end up.I did at one stage think he was going to be a sable as his Dan is Grullo. scratch
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 7:53 pm

Here are some pics.
My new foal Moet004
My new foal Moet006
My new foal Moet005
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 7:55 pm

some more when a little older
My new foal 12-08-0720070
My new foal 27-08-07014
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 10:54 pm

Will be fun to watch him grow and see what he turns out like.. What do you plan for him? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2007, 10:14 am

Well i wanted to show Halter but will have to see how the hock goes.If not will wait to use him at stud after he been broken in.Like him to be an all rounder but judging on his movement he will be more pleasure minded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new foal   My new foal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new foal
Page 1 of 1