Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)

Go down 
+2
Cindy
PHENOMADACIOUS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Empty
PostSubject: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2007, 3:02 pm

I'm trying to get into vet school in the next couple years, so just about everyone (except my riders Grace, Magnum and Monte) will be for sale if you all know of anyone looking.
Thanks!
Kelly

http://www.equine.com/Stallions/ad_details.aspx?lid=557292&search_id=ed9509db-9cbe-48d2-9028-1ff73a7a5907

Last edited by PHENOMADACIOUS on June 23rd 2008, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2007, 10:32 pm

I wish I had a mare to breed! He is so nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 11:22 am

Awe, Thanks! flower
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 11:40 pm

My stud is too close to a mare I have and if you are interested in a trade breeding let me know. I can send semen to you if you send to the mare I cannot breed to him? I will be ready early Feb.. If you are intested let me know... coffee She is by Reserve World Champion Halter Horse (Mr Tenacity) and out of own daughter of AQHA Supreme Champion Grandsire Little Town.. Stay tuned for her next foal by Twentyfour Karat Kid.. She is a great Mom and has really nice foals.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2007, 12:17 am

If only I had a mare by Phenom to breed to Tommy, I really like your boy's head! But the big man has only blessed me with colts..and given everyone elses' mares the fillies! scratch
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2007, 9:31 am

hey kelly, My trainer/friend wants to know if you have a video of your boy? also does the stud fee include the booking fee?
She said hes a really nice stallion and that she has a paint mare that would cross awesome with him.
If you do have a video can you send it to HEZDLUX@HOTMAIL.COM
THANKS!!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2007, 12:29 pm

Thats an incredible ad. Really eye catching.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2007, 2:22 pm

Thanks Gals!

I have the DVD from our class, but I can't send that I think? scratch I'll see what I have in photobucket.

The stud fee does NOT include the booking fee, I did this so I could reduce the stud fee for proven mares, and charge a $0 stud fee for any Superior mares... The booking fee is to insure the mares and their owners actually show up, and I'm not stuck standing him at the best repro place in the area all for nothing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2007, 2:31 pm

R.C. I tried the email you posted, but it won't work!
Here's the only video I've got until the snow is gone... sorry it's so short!

https://i74.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=https://vid74.photobucket.com/albums/i273/kspcharlie/Phenomadatious038.flv
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2007, 6:34 pm

lol! All boys is not good.. lol! The first foal my Little Town mare had is Toon Town Impressive.. He produced 100% colts with exception to one appy filly.. I think there may have also been one crop out filly. Otherwise all boys.. king

Now, you know you have to save out the slow swimmers to get fillies.. I have a friend that would use his semen after a few days and swears that is how he got his fillies.. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2007, 12:58 pm

Pep has given us all boys too, also with the exception of an appy filly. I might just have to start doing AI to my own mares. I'd kinda like some daughters to keep and breed to Gun. Which was the whole purpose of having Gun.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2007, 9:15 pm

Phenom has produced 8 foals... 5 are boys if I remember right? scratch We'll see what this year brings, 4 mares were in foal as of this summer sunny
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2007, 9:20 pm

Hopefully this'll be your year to get a filly. Out of 9 foals, Pep has thrown 8 colts. At least you've got decent odds of getting a filly by Phenom. How many of your own mares do you have bred to him?
Back to top Go down
d lux show horses

d lux show horses

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2007, 1:38 pm

PHENOMADACIOUS wrote:
http://www.equine.com/Stallions/ad_details.aspx?lid=557292&search_id=ed9509db-9cbe-48d2-9028-1ff73a7a5907

Love your boy.. Do you do ship semen? What are the cost of breeding fee ect. do you do any discounts? Her is my mare she is by Sock Market (Superior halter horse) out of Sock Broker. Tell me what you think?

thanks Tammy

PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Shezam10
Back to top Go down
http://www.hezadlux.com
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 10:08 am

RF: I hope you're right! ...holy cow, sounds like you're due some fillies! I actually like colts better, I love showing my boys...but they do have their limitations when you want to breed to an outside stud eh? scratch

Tammy, I think I can see the Sock Broker in your girl, pretty flashy. What all do you do with her? You can find all Phenom's info on his ad...We will ship this year, he will stand at http://www.hoffmannstables.com/ starting in Feb. I do have him set up with APHA to breed Paint mares. I offer a reduced fee for pointed, point producing, and ROM mares. SUPERIOR pointed mares will have no stud fee charge.
Back to top Go down
d lux show horses

d lux show horses

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2008, 9:21 am

PHENOMADACIOUS wrote:
RF: I hope you're right! ...holy cow, sounds like you're due some fillies! I actually like colts better, I love showing my boys...but they do have their limitations when you want to breed to an outside stud eh? scratch

Tammy, I think I can see the Sock Broker in your girl, pretty flashy. What all do you do with her? You can find all Phenom's info on his ad...We will ship this year, he will stand at http://www.hoffmannstables.com/ starting in Feb. I do have him set up with APHA to breed Paint mares. I offer a reduced fee for pointed, point producing, and ROM mares. SUPERIOR pointed mares will have no stud fee charge.

That is aweosme.. Do you know what the ship semen fee is? I really like your stud. It is between him and HUS horse. I am not sure what I want to do. I think she could go either way halter or HUS. She is however young mare that hasnt showed yet. Just in open shows. Which she has PAC Points that are APHA reconized. Your total stud fee is $750.00? Which that includes booking fee. If you can find all the details out that would be great. Thanks so much and look forward to talking to you. Tammy
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2008, 3:05 pm

Hey Tammy, I'll double check with the Hoffmann's, but I think there is a fully refundable deposit fee for Deb's shipping containers, otherwise the first collection and shipping is covered by the fee...but I will double check. Since you're also looking at a hunter, I will tell you that if Phenom wasn't a fit up as a halter horse, I would show him in hunt, he has the height, and a TON of drive and reach.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2008, 4:23 pm

Hey Tammy,
shoot me your email address and I'll send you all Deb's shipping info.
Thanks!
Kelly
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 9:36 pm

PHENOMADACIOUS wrote:
Hey Tammy,
shoot me your email address and I'll send you all Deb's shipping info.
Thanks!
Kelly

I have been out of town.. Here is my email.. hezadlux@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
d lux show horses

d lux show horses

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2008, 4:16 pm

Hi Kelly-

I am really interested in your stud for Markie. Can send me a stallion contract so I can go over it with my husband. You can email it to me at hezadlux@hotmail.com Thanks so much..
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2008, 6:07 pm

Phenom now for sale to a good home Smile
Back to top Go down
d lux show horses

d lux show horses

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 11:30 am

PHENOMADACIOUS wrote:
Phenom now for sale to a good home Smile

What are you asking for him?
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2008, 11:56 am

private treaty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)   PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PHENOM NOW FOR SALE :)
Page 1 of 1