Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Early Bday/Christmas pres!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Early Bday/Christmas pres! Empty
PostSubject: Early Bday/Christmas pres!   Early Bday/Christmas pres! Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2007, 9:44 pm

I got a present today from the lady at that ranch that I told you guys about. We've been helping them with thier ropings they put on each weekend and we barrel race with their horses. We went to a western store today and she INSISTED that we find something, i didn't want this but she got them and I LOVE LOVE them!

Here's a pic off of my phone..
Early Bday/Christmas pres! Untitled
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Early Bday/Christmas pres!   Early Bday/Christmas pres! Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2007, 2:33 am

Those are nifty! Now if you decide you just absolutely dont like them, you can relocate them to Texas!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Early Bday/Christmas pres!   Early Bday/Christmas pres! Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2007, 6:42 pm

What a nice thing for her to do.. That is sweet when you get to do what you want to do and have people who think a lot of you as well.. Sounds like you have some good friends there is AZ.. ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Early Bday/Christmas pres!   Early Bday/Christmas pres! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 12:32 am

I know, i love that family to death, I havn't known them for long and it seems like it has been forever. Seriously, if my parents make me move again i would consider living there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Bday/Christmas pres!   Early Bday/Christmas pres! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Bday/Christmas pres!
Page 1 of 1