Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

heheh politics!!

Go down 
+3
7cedars
SuperLope
Kim
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kim

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-02-07

heheh politics!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 10:22 am

omg i didnt realize they didnt have those kinds of chips ahah ... thats funny Very Happy Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 10:52 am

Kim wrote:
omg i didnt realize they didnt have those kinds of chips ahah ... thats funny Very Happy Very Happy ...

Well they have some but they are not the same, I do have a site though that has all the canadian brands I like so much so I just might have to put in an order.

I noticed the other day that the shell gas station had some coffee crisps for sale I wonder if that will be a normal stock item for them now.
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 11:06 am

ahahahahh ...... the only thing I noticed US had that wasn't so big in Canada was biscuits with gravy
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 11:10 am

Kim wrote:
ahahahahh ...... the only thing I noticed US had that wasn't so big in Canada was biscuits with gravy

Well the biscuits and gravy I have eaten are ummm bland <sort of like glue paste LOL> Now my gravy for biscuits is to die for! very fattening though so I prefer to cook it for others
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 1:22 pm

( Bush's group Sleep ) Well, I think that says awhole alot... No I did not vote for him, and if you or your husband works for a Union, you know that Bush if you are in the construction field he kills your work.

My Dad says, Unless you vote you don't have right to complain. I do believe this because voting is your way of making changes. If you are not of legal voting age. You to can make changes by becoming involved. Folks have given up on the Idea you can make a differance.

Back to my Dad, he served 30 service. I have alot of respect for him and anyone else who is in the Services. He said back in the 60's This was going to happen Suspect , He would not let us sit in front of Window in Public even back then. It was not surprise to him at all. He ran spy missions to the north WAY north and was gone for several months at a time. He has always said it was going to happen.

Ok, when a President it re-elected for a second term, Im still shaking my head over that one. No The last 2 to 3 years of office is used to pay off his promises for his donations and deals made. That is why you are seeing him doing some really Stupid Stuff Right now.

And yes, IF you are in the US illegally, you do not have the right to be here. Bush needs to step up to the pump, build fences, more off shore protrols, what ever it takes. We are using our tax dollars to support those who do not deserve the support.

911-Get back to the basics and take care of those that caused the deaths. I am upset that all the countries that lost homeland folks did not join in to take care of bussiness. It was asked on TV, Do you feel unsafe more now after 911? I have to say yes when flying. But other than that not really since my Day raised us on alert.

*I will say that 911 made me feel mad, sad, sick, proud and me on my knees praying all at the same time.

HOW ABOUT YOU, DO YOU FEEL UNSAFE LIVING IN THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD (so they say) AFTER 911 Question

I am still proud to be an American and the fact we are still aloud to raise our voices. So many do not have this right. silent
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 3:56 pm

lol Personally I could never live in the states ... I wouldn't feel safe at all lol ... no offence, because I know their are great places ... but Canada ... I just love it soo much and IMO its a lot safer then a lot of places in the states ... (other then TO and other big cities) ... I'm afraid in TO ... I don't walk down the street without clinging onto my dad so no one can grab me ahah ... no joke I do it ... that's why I don't think I could handle most of the united states ahah ... I just wouldn't be able to get used to the atomosphere ... btw I'm not saying that the states is unsafe or horrbile ... ahah
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 4:02 pm

lol I don't think the US is all that more violent but yea I understand I won't walk in Hartford alone for a million dollars!

Yea the atmosphere tell me about it in Connecticut we get the polution from chicago and TO becuase of the jet stream and we're so close to boston and new york yuck! When I go to visit my brother at uni in VT its like wow I can breath! Laughing
Back to top Go down
B1

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 4:06 pm

Tara wrote:

Well they have some but they are not the same, I do have a site though that has all the canadian brands I like so much so I just might have to put in an order.

My ex used to go to some place in Ontario every spring for some big soccer tournament - the first time we went he runs into the gas station to get cigarettes and freaked out because they don't sell Marlboro in Canada. So they guy says "oh, theses are just like Marlboro Lights" - so he buys them and lights one up and says "These taste NOTHING like Marlboros".... I cracked up - how the heck would the store guy know what a Marlboro tastes like if you can't buy them in Canda dumbass!!! He learned to stock up at the border after that Smile

We laughed at all the things you can't get in Canada - I forget what they were now, but it was common stuff here and the people up there looked at us like we were CRAZY.
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 4:27 pm

Last year when I was up there I went to make taco salad for dinner there are no ranch style beans there or in NY!!!!!!! Spices too there are none up that way that I use so when I travel there now I have to pack a bag JUST for my cooking needs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 5:30 pm

SuperLope wrote:
lol I don't think the US is all that more violent but yea I understand I won't walk in Hartford alone for a million dollars!

Yea the atmosphere tell me about it in Connecticut we get the polution from chicago and TO becuase of the jet stream and we're so close to boston and new york yuck! When I go to visit my brother at uni in VT its like wow I can breath! Laughing

well actually the US has a higher gun violence than Canada ... but thats mostly to the fact that Canada doesnt allow you to carry around guns ... but we have like on average 167 ppl or something die per year because of gun violence and the states have soemthing like 10,000 I think I'm not completely sure ... maybe its 1,000 I dunno either way its a lot more Very Happy Razz
and acutally Canada doesn't give US that much polution ... TO gets most of its polution from NY and some from itself obviously Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

and by the way I noticed your a leaf fan Very Happy Very Happy good choice Very Happy Very Happy

Natasha >>> I works the other way too I could say things and people would have no idea what I was talking about ahah:bball: ... like my trainer wife accidently tried to pay in Canadian money and the guy thought it was fact before he thought it was just Canadian money

Last edited by on March 2nd 2007, 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 5:31 pm

Tara wrote:
Last year when I was up there I went to make taco salad for dinner there are no ranch style beans there or in NY!!!!!!! Spices too there are none up that way that I use so when I travel there now I have to pack a bag JUST for my cooking needs Very Happy

in Canada ??? we have tons of spices lol ...
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 5:44 pm

Not the ones I use
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 8:21 pm

This just in Tim Horton's Mocha something coffee is great! I don' like coffee but it tastes like hot chocolate! cheers

haha my teacher bought us all coffee and stuff because we had a hard test,, last period,, on a friday,, Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad confused

Quote :
and by the way I noticed your a leaf fan Very Happy Very Happy good choice Very Happy Very Happy

haha whalers fan forever though! and pittsburgh would look nice in green right now Laughing not kansas city no!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 11:42 pm

Its funny My sister in law was born in Geremy. She is now an American Citizen. She wouldn't live any palce else. Ive visited other Canada and Mexico. Always glad to get back home. Guess its where your heart is.
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 12:12 am

I guess my heart is in NY then LOL I like Texas but there is no family here for me and all the friends I had for so many years are in NY. I have been raising kids for the duration of my time here and its not easy making friends when your stuck in the house with babies thats for sure.

I have spent more years in the US then I did in Canada but I will always keep my Canadian citizenship regardless.

If I moved away from Texas now there would surely be things I miss about this state for sure. I know what you mean though even when I go to NY and over to my families in Ontario I love seeing them and being where I spent so many years but when I see that sign that says welcome to Texas it is so nice LOL
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 12:14 am

texas definately has a better horse market

and I bet that when you mention that you ride horses people don't ask "ph when's your next race?" Rolling Eyes

I know I'm short but come on not all horses are racehorses lol!
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 5:49 pm

Triple J Quarter Horses wrote:
Its funny My sister in law was born in Geremy. She is now an American Citizen. She wouldn't live any palce else. Ive visited other Canada and Mexico. Always glad to get back home. Guess its where your heart is.

ahah ... when I went to the states for the first time I heard gun shots super close and the next day they talked about someone being shot and killed in the city I was in ahah .. I felt so unsafe the rest of the time I was where ...

but your def. right its where you heart is .. its the culture you grow up in ... Canadian and American culture is completely different .... the documentary bowling for columbine (sp) ... shows a lot of the differences ...

and most americans and canadians don't get along ... that's not completely true ... because I know there are some AWESOME americans and nasty canadians

but for example ... we a have a kid from US who plays on our home town junior team .. anyways he goes to my school ... and during out rememberance day ceremony he kept saying how stupid it was that we remembered out soliders its not like Cdns did anything in WWI and WWII and Iraq and Afganistan ... like EXCUSE ME ... that kid was about to have his face punch in by a few people ... but his teammates that go to the school basically told him to shut up ... I couldn't believe he said that though ... I was insulted ... from the minute he came to our school all he had been doing was insulting Canadians ... its like he wasn't taught how much Cdns did do in all the wars (Iraq not so much as first, but thats because we had soliders in Afganistan and we offered to help finanicially, but we didn't want to send troops right away because we didn't know if they had weapon of mass destruction or something like that ... I know we have troops there) but I still couldn't believe it ... Canada had tons of victories in WWI and WWII ... we held lines other countries couldn't etc. haha

personally I've had bad experiences with Americans meeting in person ahah, but a few nice ones, but most of them just rude aahaah ... but its because our culture well they are similar are soo different at the same time Very Happy ....

btw not bashing Americans because I'm well aware the majority are wonderful people like you guys Very Happy Very Happy ... and i've just had bad luck hehe Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 6:16 pm

eww what a scummy guy -- you'd think someone who played hockey would have a little more respect for Canadians -- bet his team is at least 1/2 canadian probably more -- I woulda beat him up!

haha yea I'm friends with a kid who moved here from Quebec and he's super nice but he's always saying "only in America!" lol when weird things happen

haha but I know my grandfather who lives in Weland can pretty nasty toward French-Canadians -- he's so bad with the racist remarks -- I think it's just becuase he's old now lol I just ignore it
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 11:49 pm

SuperLope wrote:
eww what a scummy guy -- you'd think someone who played hockey would have a little more respect for Canadians -- bet his team is at least 1/2 canadian probably more -- I woulda beat him up!

haha yea I'm friends with a kid who moved here from Quebec and he's super nice but he's always saying "only in America!" lol when weird things happen

haha but I know my grandfather who lives in Weland can pretty nasty toward French-Canadians -- he's so bad with the racist remarks -- I think it's just becuase he's old now lol I just ignore it

ahah ... there is only one other american on the team I think ... its an Ontario Junior Hockey league ... so there aren't many Americans/Europeans ... but there is a handful Razz .... but ya ... I don't think it has anything to do with him being American, I think that's just how he is
Back to top Go down
Pistol2012

Pistol2012

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 5:28 pm

Kim wrote:
but they're soo expensive ahah $8 a cup for a coffee ahah ...

lol i know its too exspenisive! but i love it anyway. we have one like 2 seconds away from our school. lots of ppl go there everyday after school. i'm like " aren't you broke yet??" lol!
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 8:12 pm

Pistol2012 wrote:
Kim wrote:
but they're soo expensive ahah $8 a cup for a coffee ahah ...

lol i know its too exspenisive! but i love it anyway. we have one like 2 seconds away from our school. lots of ppl go there everyday after school. i'm like " aren't you broke yet??" lol!

ahah just like out school got interac in our cafe ... never bringing my wallet to school ... or at least hiding it on myself ... I would go broke that's where all my money stays Razz Razz .. the money i dont have right now lol
Back to top Go down
Pistol2012

Pistol2012

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 11:11 am

lol Laughing if i ever get money, i'm normally spending it on something reasonable. like clothes or lead ropes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heheh politics!!   heheh politics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heheh politics!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: