Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Barrel Racing Results!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Barrel Racing Results! Empty
PostSubject: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2007, 2:35 pm

Hey guys barrel racing was pretty lame yesterday..heres the story. lol

So we get there and there is like ONE trailer. Plus our horses we used..this is because the wind was about 30 miles an hour and very chilly outside. There are supposed to be 3 divisions for the races but there was only 5 people there, so we all went in one. I didn't think this was fair because the other kids were little, but they only ran like 2 seconds behind me. We decided we would go for the money instead of just for fun. So $60 was up for stake. We all got 5 runs each and then they added up all your times and best overall would win! Early on we realized this competition was only between my sister and I. This other girl and I were sharing this horse (Ozzy) so Ozzy was lucky enough to have get to run 10 times...*i wasn't to thrilled about this* My sister was on this like pro barrel racer horse haha but she didn't seem like she knew what she was doing until the gate guy told her that I was right behind her, then we both picked up our game. In the end, on her last run she knocked over the second barrel, I won! haha If she would have she would have beat me by an overall of .14 seconds. So I won the $60 and thats my barrel racing story. I have vids of all of my runs but the files are HUGE and I don't know why they won't upload..i'll keep trying and get u them soon!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2007, 11:21 am

Good job cheering So, did you take your sis out to lunch with those big winnings scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2007, 12:25 pm

wow thats a different sort of race. Too bad no one was there. Sounds like yall had a lot of fun,though. Keep barrel racing, it only gets better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2007, 12:43 pm

Haha no I didn't take her out, we actually got free food because we went with a ranch to work the cattle for the roping, FREE PIZZA! haha It was different because there wasn't many people and we had lots of time so they did the 5 runs thing..
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2007, 11:43 am

Even though it was small sounds like a blast.. Also sounds like you have some horse friends and will get to ride with out all the other care and work.. riding

Are you still seeing the cute guy? How is school going? Question
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2007, 11:21 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Sad

whoah, like an hour after you posted that, HE BROKE UP WITH ME! That loser! haha jk, but really, he did yesterday. He said he needed some time or something, idk but he still walks me to all my classes and wants me to be with him at lunch and stuff, he just wants a little break to see if he wants me to be his gf or just friends, trust me, i'll get him back lol!!!

Schools great, 4.0 baby!! haha

I found out I have a heart murmor so they're doin tests to make sure its not bad, I can't play bball now though. Umm..my doctors appt is tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2007, 11:38 am

HUM, so he broke your heart and still wants you around Twisted Evil That would be a big red flag to me.. No He wants to open the door then let it open for you as well. He cannot have it both ways and that is what he is doing to you. You are way too good for that girl friend.. kitty flower

OK, here is what I would do.. I would make it a point right away to show lots of attention to other really cute guys and teach him a lesson about how to treat his girl real fast. All you gotta do is hang out and talk to the other guys and smile and giggle while looking really cute. This will get him big time and he will stop playing head games with you.. Let him know you can just move on if that is how he wants to be. He will make up his mind real fast.. Razz Shocked Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2007, 9:54 pm

LOl thanks!! I didn't spend very much time with him today, i made sure to walk past him all a while walking with one of his good friends Very Happy I talked to him a bit and I'm txting him right now but it's not to important...I'll be sure to let you know if anything big happens, i just want to make him jealous lol so he can hurry up and decide what he wants. i know waht i want but its him thats the problem
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2007, 11:39 am

Good for you... cheering icecream kitty If he wanted to break up he would not hang around. He may be just testing the waters with you to see how you will react.. You are WAY better then that and could have any guy you wanted.. I would be very careful and back off the heart on a guy who wanted to hurt me..

Love is about treating each other like there is no other, making the other one feel they are loved and wanted, being there for each other, doing what you can to make each other smile, listening without talking, someone to hold when you need a hug, bringing out the best in each other and supporting what they do and most important giving of yourself to make the other one happy even when it's not what you want to do.. I love you Dancing

It's not about hurting the other ones feelings or making them feel unwanted.. Not about making your self look like a better person by making them look bad, being selfish and thinking of your self first and not playing head games to see where you stand with them. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes No

If he cannot make you feel special he sure does not deserve you.. booty nana
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2007, 11:45 am

Wow thank you so much, that was awsome! I really want to send him that in a myspace message lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2007, 11:34 am

lol! You are just too sweet. I would make him suffer and not say anything to him.. I know what you are going through. I have had my heart broken many many times. Knowing what I know now is that they did me a favor. It would have never worked out. You have so many years to figure all that out and you will have a ton of boy friends. Be very picky when it comes to how they treat you.. I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2007, 12:16 pm

thanks! I kinda want to hang out with him just because like i want to make him suffer, i know he'll want to do stuff but i'll just be like, mmm no you're not my boyfriend. Um but I believe i'm going to go practice for the big barrel race next weekend today so I can't! I'm not talking to him this week, maybe in school some but no more texting!

I found a VERY cute guy, his name is Jack, and I met him working at the rodeo this weekend! Um, he was roping, very nice, after everything was over and all was packing up I took out my barrel horse and was cooling him off some and Jack came over and was talking to me, asked for my phone number, and wants to hang out! I told him i can't really hang out this weekend but he's comming to the barrel races next weekend with his little sister, so I'm excited to see him and see what happens. At least this one rides horse, so we could just be good friends too. We'll see!! He's soo cute haha
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2007, 11:34 am

Wow. That guys wierd. I think you can do way better than him. He reminds me of my ex, david. He broke up with me, but called me and txted me al the time until I changed my number and told him to scram LoL. That Jack guy sounds nice. And the fact that he rides horses could be a real plus. Sounds like you should go for it. LoL
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2007, 11:39 am

Wow. That guys wierd. I think you can do way better than him. He reminds me of my ex, david. He broke up with me, but called me and txted me al the time until I changed my number and told him to scram LoL. That Jack guy sounds nice. And the fact that he rides horses could be a real plus. Sounds like you should go for it. LoL
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2007, 11:41 pm

Ok, so i figured it was wayyy to good to be true...here's jacks story, i've asked like a hundred random ppl at school about him and they said STAY AWAY. He's like 18 or 19, he basically rapes girls, some ppl said he has rape charges, from what I've heard he gets them drunk and then has sex with them...ew. Also, one of my friends was supposed to fight him last night becuase he hit a girl! I asked him about it and he said that he just got into an big argument with her but didn't touch her. anyways, i'm afraid to hang out with him by myself but Ill see him saturday all day I'm sure he'll be with us....Brady is being a very good friend and I'm more of myself aroud him. we hang out a lot and he's a great friend and keeps me happy. Theres more guys though!
Back to top Go down
All Hot Chocolate

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2007, 3:57 pm

alrightey after seeing your FB page.. heres what i would do. change your profile pic so hes not in it, or crop him out. don't let him be #1 on your top friends.. take him out or make him lower..

hopefully he'd understand that your not waiting every breath for him to ask you back.. let him see you moved on.. thats what i would do..

Jordan

P.S. he is cuttttte! hehe
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2007, 10:54 pm

I changed everything Very Happy:D haha
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2007, 2:59 pm

Stay away from Jack and do not become his friend. I would not even chat with him. Guys like that are not worthy of you. If he drinks and abuses women he will do that to you. Might be on his best behavior to get you. Then he will do it to you. They never change. Do not even give him the impression you will be his friend. Just stay away period.. No Twisted Evil Mad affraid
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2007, 11:03 pm

Yes, it is too good to be true. Be careful and do not talk to that guy anymore. But dont worry. Theres like a million guys you could have your pick of. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2007, 8:04 pm

ok those are all rumors, i asked around. I hungout with him this weekend cause he was roping with the guy i work for...hes super cool as a friend but i wouldn't date him
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2007, 11:16 am

I would talk to some of the girls he was accused of this with. As nice as he may be could turn on you. Do not let sweet words and kindness fool you.. People like that turn out to be your worst night mare.. I am very serious LIL Sip. No
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2007, 3:18 pm

I'll talk to the people and find out if they were lying and if not who it was (they are the best friends of my ex boyfriend and this was told to me like the weekend after he broke up with me) so, I'll talk to them and get the scoop.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2007, 7:02 pm

scratch So, did you talk to these girls in person? Anyone else would be here say.. study This all smells really dangerous and dirty.. No
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2007, 10:53 pm

ok found out its just a rumor, since nobody can come up with names of these chicas..LOTS of rumors here, theres rumors around that say i had sex with one of my best friends, I DON"T THINK SO!!! i hate freakin drama!

I was with jack this weekend again because of roping, i talked to his dad, actually his dad talked to me and stuff, jack has been talking about me at home. I hung out and rode with his little sister all day, and after everything was over I talked to wendy the lady i work for and she just out of no where was like jack is a really good kid and his family is good too. Wendy has known him and all the other boys that ride with us for a long time, so shes someone I trust. He wants to take me out but i keep denying him, i was going to go riding with him today but I went on a little road trip with my parents instead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barrel Racing Results!   Barrel Racing Results! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barrel Racing Results!
Page 1 of 1