Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HE'S HERE!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Bluejay
SuperLope
Triple J Quarter Horses
denibun
shazgeoff
jools
Lynn M.
7cedars
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

HE'S HERE!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HE'S HERE!!!!!   HE'S HERE!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 9:24 am

I went to bed, Trent checked on 'em at 10:00, and then I got up at midnight. Rick got up at 5:00 and checked 'em.

Cool's waxed again, she's sort of catecornered from Red and the baby, and every time Red or the baby make a sound, she's a making noise. She must be having sympathy pains or something. I think she's decided since Red has had hers, she's going to have hers.

Kind of funny with Red this morning, she's about to get the hang of it...I was in there feeding, guess the colt's figured out if I'm in there, it's chow time... he's up and starts heading the direction, and she does this groan, groan, groan, doesn't move though, and I'm like, what the heck is that. I thought it was Kid at first. But she's standing for him, she's still not real happy about it, but she's doing all right. Colt's plenty strong, and I think he's decided if chasing around the stall is what it takes, he's a chasing.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: HE'S HERE!!!!!   HE'S HERE!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 9:48 am

Oh Gosh! I'm missing all the excitement being gone! Congrats on the baby! He has some LONG legs! Such a cute little bugger!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: HE'S HERE!!!!!   HE'S HERE!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 11:20 am

I am glad that is all working out.. WHEW:)

She will get used to it and those foals are very persistent.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: HE'S HERE!!!!!   HE'S HERE!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 11:56 am

Me, too, Bluejay. I tell ya that heifer was stressing me out big time. She pulls this mess next year, and she'll be gone in a heartbeat! I just won't tolerate a good mom, I don't care what she produces!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HE'S HERE!!!!!   HE'S HERE!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HE'S HERE!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Nursery-
Jump to: