Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
passion4palos

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-20

3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect Empty
PostSubject: 3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect   3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2007, 1:53 pm

Hey guys, I have a 3yr old palomino that has been in training for 40 days. I listed him on Equine.com ad #276827 Cool N Shameless. I would be happy to pay a referral fee to anyone that sends a buyer my way. I would price him lower than listed to go to a show home. You may remember from the other forum, he is a half-brother to Tara's Miracle.
Thanks!!
Passion4Palos (Cindy)
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect   3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 1:28 am

Hope you don't mind Cindy but I thought I would pop the direct link to Cool's ad that way if someone was interested this was faster.

Equine.com - Horse Classifieds - Dressage Quarter Horse Horse For Sale - 3 yr old AQHA/PHBA IF 16.1 hd Gelding This could be ...
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect   3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 5:48 am

Laughing he sure is nice,ggod luck selling him,im sure you wont have trouble finding him a great home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect   3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 12:04 pm

Im going to print the add off and give it my Sister in Law, Big time dressage trainer. She does deal with Mostly Warm Bloods, Her Stallion is 17'2 hands. Lord he is huge and so is his head. Anyway. She gives lessons to a pony club group. But the horses don't have to be ponies.
Rolling Eyes Anyway, Maybe she will know of Someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect   3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3yr old AQHA/PHBA HUS dressage prospect
Page 1 of 1