Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story

Go down 
+2
7cedars
emma&slim09
6 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story Empty
PostSubject: Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story   Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2007, 11:56 pm

The sweet girl wasn't even 3 years old yet when her step-dad murdered her. She had to put up with 9 months of abuse. Then just hours before her dad came home from Iraq she died and he came home only to find out he had to bury his daughter. I know it happens around the world everyday. It's just sad to hear about the cases of child abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3uFFKs1Ow
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story   Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 8:57 am

I haven't heard about this one, but I type a lot of these things, whether it's a child or an adult, as far as murder. And it is always saddening and mind-blowing to me that this type of stuff happens. In my opinion, there is no appropriate punishment for people like that... course I could think of things, but then they can't do it...which is unfortunate!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story   Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 10:03 am

Do unto others as you would have do unto you..... So Put the sucker in a room and do unto him as he did unto her..... Twisted Evil This makes me SOOOO mad! And for a judge to return her to her Mom! OH MY GOSH! Bet he is Sooooo Glad he did now! Sad
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story   Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 12:05 pm

Sad That breaks my heart.. Also, tells you how bad the system is sometimes.. I just cannot understand how anyone could hurt any living thing.. Especialy a child.. That is so evil.. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story   Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 12:16 pm

Turn them both loose in the general prison population. They'd last about 10 seconds and I guarantee they'd make them suffer.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story   Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 12:55 pm

My Brother was a prison gaurd in Lincoln, Ill. He said the Cons with life, if they find out that someone hurt a child, They are a target! They figure they are in for life anyway, and they dont care. They have children, Some of them, and no one is going to hurt anymore children. Evil or Very Mad They target them big time!
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story   Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 1:04 pm

There is something to be said for "prison justice"...
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story   Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 6:14 pm

That just brings tears to my eyes. Crying or Very sad I didnt hear about that little angel. As the rest of you already said I hope they put it to him and her mother in prison. I wonder how her daddy is doing. Goes and fights for our country while our country doesnt fight for his daughter. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story   Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Shelton Briggs Story
Page 1 of 1