Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smokin In KS

Go down 
+9
7cedars
jools
Bluejay
Triple J Quarter Horses
Merikle Waters
PHENOMADACIOUS
Cindy
SuperLope
Lynn M.
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Smokin In KS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokin In KS   Smokin In KS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 9:19 am

Reiningfan, I'm going to have to ask a friend of mine, who's the paint expert...now, I'm not sure, but I recall her telling me, that if a homozygous throws a breeding stock, that that breeding stock will never ever throw color, something about the screw-up of things there. But like I said, I'll need to ask Ms. Guru about it.
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Smokin In KS   Smokin In KS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 5:35 pm

i wouldn't steal momma, just the little guy.

ohh i can't wait to come to KS!!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce

will you just adopt me already??
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Smokin In KS   Smokin In KS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 8:24 pm

If I just buy a plane ticket to KS will you not drive here? Then I don't have to worry about getting your truck and trailer back to your mom when you don't return to the east coast. tongue We do have colleges and men in KS...
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Smokin In KS   Smokin In KS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2007, 1:23 am

7Cedars, When you refer to breeding a horse to a donkey, there are different color genes playing a role.

When it comes to horses, breeding a homo tobi stud, to a solid QH mare, you are guaranteed atleast a minimal tobi.

This colt will not be a homo tobi, as his dam was AQHA. That, is guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Smokin In KS   Smokin In KS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2007, 1:25 am

Oh and Lynn... I LOVE the blue eye on him! He sure is a pretty little fellow!!!

I am a sucker for blue eyes! Hence why I am sooo happy to see them on my babies!

he is absolutely a beaut!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Smokin In KS   Smokin In KS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 7:32 am

I find it interesting to hear how many people are getting fed up with the AQHA showing and the expenses and how they are looking for alternatives ie: paint, pallys, duns etc.. in order to still show but not get killed on fees etc... I don't foresee myself leaving the AQHA anytime soon but I also realize that a $600.00 entry fee for the world show was a bit rediculous if you ask me! That was one class imagine if we qualified more than one class or more than one horse Id be in the poor house w/o a doubt! Considering that didn't include passes for hubby and me, stalls, fees etc.. it is hard enough just getting the money together to get qualified much less to pay for the class...
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Smokin In KS   Smokin In KS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 9:55 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven WOWWEE WOW lynn affraid you have BLOWN MY SOCKS OFF Suspect That is MIND BOGGLING money alien I recon it would cost you less to travel your champ to the U.K. bounce CLEAN up WIN EVERYTHING Dancing Go to Europe Clean up again flower Become a superstar tongue go back home & still have change Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation lol!
If you do do it that way sunny bags be your groom & promo manager geek cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Smokin In KS   Smokin In KS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 10:09 am

I agree, Lynn, and paint shows aren't that less expensive either. At least you're in something like NCHA or NRHA.

I don't even want to think about how much it cost to get the points on Kid that I did - wasn't smart show pickings on my part on some of them, but still... when a half a point costs $500, something's got to give.

I still like quarter shows better than paint shows, and open shows will always be my favorite, just because it's so much more relaxed, not so much money on the line, and they're everywhere, but it sure doesn't help you point-wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokin In KS   Smokin In KS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smokin In KS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Nursery-
Jump to: