Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
All Hot Chocolate

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-26

no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Empty
PostSubject: no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth!   no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2007, 1:41 pm

Hey guys! just thought i'd give ya a little update on me and the P-man. we had our first show on the 25th of june, an all novice show. he did amazing! we got our first points in HMS! we also were reserve gelidngs in halter, and 2nd in gelidngs. i was so happy b/c there were some NICE halter horses in there. we got 2nd in HMS, and everyone said we should have won, which i agree, but i was so happy with Parker, that it didnt' matter. we placed in all of my classes, which i was happy with. we got 4th in pleasure, which was great! he was in training for a month, and it did WONDERS. his lope is PERFECT now! he is so much better now, all over. our next show in this weekend, and i can't wait! i got some pictures, so i'll let you see them in a sec.. haha i gotta uplaod them first!

Jordan and Parker
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth!   no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2007, 1:43 pm

Yeah! cheering Congrats! kitty
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth!   no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2007, 9:25 am

Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth!   no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2007, 11:02 am

WAY TO GO cheering Nice to see that hard work pay off. riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth!   no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2007, 12:07 pm

way to go!!

yay!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth!   no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth!
Page 1 of 1