Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selling...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Selling... Empty
PostSubject: Selling...   Selling... Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2007, 12:04 pm

Okay -
So I don't like selling horses that I'm emotionally attached to - none of us do - but here goes...

I'm putting everyone up for sale...Duck, Kapi, Oz...
Itsy stays because she is leased and IN FOAL...
Kapi may get sold - I love her dearly and will cry daily if I do sell her - she is my little girl and after all I've gone through with her the past 2 years it will be like selling my soul...she's been my little angel...
She is bred almost well enough to be a broodmare - but not quite - and while I know there is a perfect stallion for her, I can't afford to take her to him ($7500 on an unproven mare - not smart)... I KNOW she would make an AWESOME barrel horse (personality, speed, brains, cute little (big) butt...)...so, she is for sale in the hopes that if I do sell her, someone else would love her as much as I do and it would give me more money to put into my broodmare (breed her UP next year in a BIG way!!!!)...
Duck - is either getting sold or turned out or turned out until sold - he is super solid and I've owned him since he was a weanling - I love the little bugger so much! Sheesh - blood sweat and tears don't even come close - BUT, he's run super slow this year and while I think he will be deadly as a 3yo - I have him for sale and if someone wants him, they can buy him...

This is TOUGH - I just made the decision that I want to breed Itsy up next year - I want to take her to a $6k stallion and there is no way I can swing that with Duck and Kapi around...hmph...

It is always possible that noone will want them! Hehe, that could be really REALLY scary! affraid thats when I KNOW I should get rid of everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Selling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling...   Selling... Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2007, 3:00 pm

can you make a flyer or something I can post at my feed store. Good barrel horses are worth A LOT around here... I know a couple people hauling for the NFR if they have that kind of potential Laughing
Back to top Go down

Selling...
Page 1 of 1