Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE Empty
PostSubject: THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE   THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 5:22 pm

Everybody root for the gutsy mare so she can beat all the boys again Apparently only 12 entries for this race so they didn't run any trials.

This Snow Is Cold is entered to run on August 11, 2007 at PRAIRIE MEADOWS

Your comments for this horse were: This Snow Is Royal/Fance Loretta x Reckless Dash 2001 s.m. SI 110

Bank of America Central Challenge Championship S. - Grade: 2
Race: 10 Distance: Four Hundred And Forty Yards Surface: Dirt Age: 6 Sex: Mare
Race Type: Stakes Purse: $70000
Jockey: Rodrigo Sigala Vallejo
Trainer: Frank Mendez
Race conditions: FOR THREE-YEAR-OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH WERE NOMINATED, REMAINED ELIGIBLE, AND QUALIFIED FOR THE 2007 BANK OF AMERICA CENTRAL CHALLENGE CHAMPIONSHIP. Weights: Three-Year-Olds - 123 lbs.; Older - 126 lbs.
Last Raced: 07/14/2007 at SAM HOUSTON RACE PARK in Race 8
Finish Position: 2nd
Last Reported Workouts:
05/08/2007-DELTA DOWNS-Two Hundred And Twenty Yards-Dirt Fast-12:41 Breezing
08/04/2006-SAM HOUSTON RACE PARK-Two Hundred And Twenty Yards-Dirt Fast-11:19 Breezing
04/21/2006-REMINGTON PARK-Two Hundred And Twenty Yards-Dirt Fast-13:41 Breezing

Brindis Por Cayenne is entered to run on August 11, 2007 at PRAIRIE MEADOWS

Your comments for this horse were: Toast To Dash/Cayenne Smash x Easily Smashed 2003 s. c. SI 92

Bank of America Central Challenge Championship S. - Grade: 2
Race: 10 Distance: Four Hundred And Forty Yards Surface: Dirt Age: 4 Sex: Colt
Race Type: Stakes Purse: $70000
Jockey: Berkley R. Packer
Trainer: K. C. Carden
Race conditions: FOR THREE-YEAR-OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH WERE NOMINATED, REMAINED ELIGIBLE, AND QUALIFIED FOR THE 2007 BANK OF AMERICA CENTRAL CHALLENGE CHAMPIONSHIP. Weights: Three-Year-Olds - 123 lbs.; Older - 126 lbs.
Last Raced: 06/15/2007 at RETAMA PARK in Race 9
Finish Position: 1st
Last Reported Workouts:
08/01/2007-VALHALLA FARMS-Two Hundred And Twenty Yards-Dirt Fast-11:10 Breezing
08/06/2006-RUIDOSO DOWNS-Two Hundred And Twenty Yards-Dirt Muddy-12:27 Breezing
05/19/2006-RUIDOSO DOWNS-Three Hundred And Thirty Yards-Dirt Fast-17:15 Breezing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE   THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 5:37 pm

Ohhhh - I LOVE mares...

BUT - I really like KC and I am thrilled about this colt...he's been really really solid as a 2-3-4yo and I'd LOVE to see KC do well...

Hmm - can I pray for a dead heat with a super fast qualifying time?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE   THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2007, 1:18 am

Hmmm.....yea we can pray for a dead heat as long as they both get times out to the 1000th the same and they both get to go to Los Al. KC is a good trainer and seems like I remember he brought us Kool Kue Baby, woohoo, what a lady she is!! And what a ride she took us on...... kitty sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE   THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2007, 9:39 am

He sure did!!! Garrett was working for him at the time (he was either between HS and college or just into college)...

KC does WONDERS with older horses! He doesn't train for the public any more and just trains for himself...he has a BUNCH of horses that get 1-2 outs a YEAR! Its nice to see some of the old guys making money!!!! Oh, and I will swear that he doesn't have a single 2yo in training...its amazing!

He's a hoot to match...cracks me up every time I see him!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE   THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS SNOW IS COLD & BRINDIS POR CAYENNE
Page 1 of 1