Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT

Go down 
+6
Ragdoll
stockman
Cindy
Kidd Kuhlmann
Lynn M.
Bluejay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT   Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 11:52 am

Take the picture you don't have to share you just might want to have it for a reference some day. I wish I had of my filly's injury you wouldn't believe she is sound and you can't even tell she was ever hurt. Might be good education for someone someday.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT   Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 1:51 pm

Glad to hear he's doing better. No he's not gonna gain muscle and weght over night. But he's alive thats the main thing. We will see him out showing next year and I'll be cheering him on cheering
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT   Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2007, 9:13 pm

OK, I will try to get some shots tomorrow and I will share them. I brushed his bony body tonight. URGAH.. Keep in mind all my horses are fat and sassy and this is not easy for me. I am happy he is alive and doing better.. I have faith he will come around.. I will not give up in him either.. I believe this is a test and I will pass it for sure.. I think he will come back ten fold and be the awesome horse he was before this all began.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT   Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2007, 3:00 pm

Snapped these off today. This is a month after he got sick. Not at all the sme horse. At least he does run and play with the filly. She is 2 months younger and is bigger. He has not grown at all. In fact he is smaller then he was before he got sick. The other picture I posted earlier was when he was just getting sick. His muscle were very stiff and so was the rest of him. I hate this.. Sad

Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 63x1g76

Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 5ys8z1t

Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 4r0tj51

Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 6769hfd

Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 4kncj78
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT   Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2007, 12:05 am

he doesn't look as bad as you think...yes he isn't glowing and fat and sassy looking but you are just used to the fat and happy version but really if that is him really sick and down....I can hardly wait to see the very healthy version in a couple months. I was expecting much worse.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT   Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2007, 10:06 am

First thing I noticed is, he's still got that gorgeous forearm. He's still got it all there, he'll come back. And yeah, Lynn, I'm like you, I was thinking African child kind of thingy... he'll come back, Bluejay - no worries! He was a super nice colt before, and he'll BEEE BACCCKKK!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT   Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2007, 3:02 pm

Those pictures do not do him justice. He does look worse.. At least he still has his cute head and those eyes.. I know he will come back at some point.. I have faith in that.. I just hate seeing him like this and worry about his future.. Thank you for all the kind words. And, maybe you are right about me just remembering what he looked like and he is not as bad as I think.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT   Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2007, 4:05 pm

He doesnt look that bad at all. Just you wait and see he'll come right back. Of coarse, look at the nurse he's got watching over him.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT   Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2007, 8:48 pm

Over the last week he seems to be gaining ground. I am pretty excited. He is not as thin today as he was in those pics.. I hope he starts growing again. He has lost a month or so on that.. I am getting some yucca for him. We are getting ready to start fitting the filly. I think it will be good for him to wrap up and do it too.... Cross yur fingers.. I will keep everyone posted and hopefully get some shots in a month of his progress.. MARE, get yur hinny down her and vist up.. Dancing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT   Need your thoughts on this one..  IMPORTANT - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need your thoughts on this one.. IMPORTANT
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3