Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another new one too!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Another new one too! Empty
PostSubject: Another new one too!   Another new one too! Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2007, 10:39 pm

Hello,
I was invited on her by Bluejay too. I own an Appaloosa gelding and a Quarter horse mare. They are my babies along with my 9 year old son. Very Happy

I am also the one that just lost the mare due to the transportation company. I am still seeing if I have a leg to stand on legally.
Mad
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Another new one too!   Another new one too! Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2007, 12:09 am

I'm sorry about your filly. That mad be so upset! Mad

Welcome aboard. We are glad to have you! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Another new one too!   Another new one too! Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2007, 12:20 am

Thank you- I am still dealing with that and it is not looking good. The shipping company has not sent me all the mares' paperwork nor did I ever get the pictures of her out of the trailer. I talked to another company and supposedly this company has a reputation for things happening. I looked online and B.B.B but found nothing. I am going to talk to an Equine Attorney tomorrow to see if I have a case. I just feel really bad for the mare to have suffered this way. If I would have known that it took her two hours to load with three people I would have told them to take her off the trailer. Momma would have came and got her!!! Instead she suffered a horrific death. Plus I paid money to them and they do not want to give that back. Mad
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

PostSubject: Here is a picture of the mare: CRL Cool Skipin Clu   Another new one too! Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2007, 12:22 am

She is only 15 months old in this picture but she developed to be a very nice mare.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f12/11/23/93/25/clu_810.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Another new one too!   Another new one too! Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2007, 12:25 am

Dang - good luck there! There is nothing good in that whole thing! Ugh - I can't belive they didn't give her happy drugs to help her ride better!!!

I'm so sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Another new one too!   Another new one too! Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2007, 12:29 am

I'm so sorry about your filly. Crying or Very sad It is such a sad situation. And I can't believe they won't refund your money after what happened to that poor horse. Evil or Very Mad It is just a sad situation all around. No Good luck with your case.

Such a pretty mare, too. I am just sick about what happened to her. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new one too!   Another new one too! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new one too!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Introductions-
Jump to: