Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Okay, I am seriously confused

Go down 
+3
Cindy
Lynn M.
7cedars
7 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Okay, I am seriously confused Empty
PostSubject: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 2:50 pm

Okay, Cindy hasn't had her's - got that.

One of Merikle's mares had the overo colt.

Did the T-bred have one, too? I'm so confused... what the heck is going on up there in Canada???? Shocked Very Happy And if so, where the heck is the pics?

Gosh dangit... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 2:58 pm

ok Cedars the sorrel overo is the TB's colt and we still wait for Cindy's I am a betting girl Smile I say Cindy's has a pally stud colt before the weekend is out any takers???
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 3:04 pm

bounce bounce bounce PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! I don't care if it's a donkey at this point, just get out!!! Okay, maybe not a donkey, but big ears that it will grow into! Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 3:15 pm

Hehe...ours had teeth when it was born lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 6:18 pm

affraid I think mine has incubated so long, it outta come out broke! flower
Back to top Go down
https://horses.editboard.com
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 6:19 pm

Laughing If it comes out with shoes on and a banded mane you DEFINATELY got your money's worth on the stud fee lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 7:41 pm

Okay, okay... somehow I got confused! Wow, Merikle, your stud did a great job on the Tbred! Those heifers are sometimes hard to get color out of.

Kidd, you crack me up! Good one! Yep, that's a good un!

Cindy, you're the last one... hurry the heck up! Want me to come and drag her up north up on that stupid Highway 59... I figure she'll want to have it by Lufkin... HA!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 7:45 pm

Don't think a good trailer ride didn't cross my mind, but our trailer rides so smooth she'd be in la la land! I left a coke can on the side rail one day and it rode an hour home! booty nana
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 11:59 pm

7cedars wrote:
Okay, okay... somehow I got confused! Wow, Merikle, your stud did a great job on the Tbred! Those heifers are sometimes hard to get color out of.

lol my stud has been an awesome color producer so far, out of 8 foals, off ALL solid mares, we have only had 2 solids, which were a buckskin, and a dunskin.

I dont really care for my TB's colt's color. I'm a tobiano fan lol, he sure is colored up though. I like his build for sure, just not so much the excessive facial white.... I know it ='s sunburn Sad . He has thrown 4 white faced foals now, all to different extremes. I told my other mare she better darn well have a buckskin tobiano colt, or I am going to rip my hair out lol.

I need a tobiano! LOL But my stud is doing well, I asked the judge/trainer/coach at my barn (since she has judged the show I am taking my colt) if she thinks it is worth taking him and if she thinks he will win anything, and she said "yes! take him, I think he will do very well if not win all the classes". Very Happy .

I wont be showing Tristan personally, however, I hope to sell him to a show home, where they plan to either show halter, race him, barrel race him, or jump him. He could do any of it (the halter would only be as a youngin Wink ).

If I keep Lexus, I will show her in the fall CPHA show... She is EXTREMELY correct, and very flashy!

Merikle had - Pally overo filly
TB mare had - Overo colt

lol just for you 7Cedars! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 12:02 am

Cindy wrote:
Don't think a good trailer ride didn't cross my mind, but our trailer rides so smooth she'd be in la la land! I left a coke can on the side rail one day and it rode an hour home! booty nana

I have an idea.... Tell her you are going away for a while, say it very loudly, and tell her its too bad that you cant be there to wait for her to foal, but you sure hope she doesnt have it for a while..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 8:26 am

Thanks for straightening me out, Merikle.

Cindy, you realize when that thing comes, it's going to be half grown... criminey, best have a yearling size halter for him/her.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 10:58 am

Seems Mother Nature is a little messed up this year.. And, the idea of telling her you are leaving might help riding Might try some real sweet talking get the whole family involved... ily Or just pray it happens soon so you can get on with your life...

I love the new ICONS... kitty
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I am seriously confused   Okay, I am seriously confused Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, I am seriously confused
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Nursery-
Jump to: