Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kid in his new pen

Go down 
+2
stockman
7cedars
6 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Kid in his new pen Empty
PostSubject: Kid in his new pen   Kid in his new pen Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 12:13 pm

We got everything back hot yesterday, and increased the size a bit... he's having a field day with all that grass. No worries, though, he goes back in at night for right now...Soon, he'll be outside all the time... he has a shed there.

Kid in his new pen 4-24-07-02-1
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

Kid in his new pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid in his new pen   Kid in his new pen Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 12:47 pm

Wow he's massive !! And I'm definately envious of those pastures! My horses wouldn't want to come in, that's for sure, if they were in that grass!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Kid in his new pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid in his new pen   Kid in his new pen Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 1:40 pm

You can tell he's a lot happier. Cool and Red and the babies are just on the other side of him, which will sure help in assessing if they're coming back in to heat or whatever. Across the way to the right, Scamp's over there in Kid's old pen, which is right behind the house, Jazz is in the big pasture by Scamp... so everybody's happy. Including me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Kid in his new pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid in his new pen   Kid in his new pen Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 3:57 pm

Shocked wow, look at all that grass!!! holy cow! I wish we had that kind of grass! makes me want to move to Texas! lol Very Happy

he sure does look happy!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Kid in his new pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid in his new pen   Kid in his new pen Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 4:16 pm

Ohhh! pretty, pretty!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Kid in his new pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid in his new pen   Kid in his new pen Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 10:24 am

It is sure nice to see him getting to be a horse.. All that nice green grass and room to run.. He is one heck of a boy.. I can see why you are so proud of him...

My friend turned his stallion out with the mares.. It took him 10 years to let that horse out of the barn and he is one happy camper.. I would be scared to death to do that.. But, I guess he is in hog heaven..
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197

Kid in his new pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid in his new pen   Kid in his new pen Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 11:47 am

Gosh Hes Huge! affraid . Hes so pretty though. I sure with i had that much grass in my pastures....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
7cedars

Kid in his new pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid in his new pen   Kid in his new pen Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 12:31 pm

This is just a pen that's right off the deal going to the barn. One pasture we have... well, let's put it this way, you could get lost if you didn't know where you're going... the last two Sundays the boys have been going paint balling... now seems as though I'm going to have about 20 plus kids over here paint balling this Sunday... that's all right though, don't bother me in the least bit... I'm just trying to think what to feed all them kids! Good Lord!

Number one rule, if anybody paint's one of my horses, there will be a killing! But plenty of other pastures for them to yehaw in. Wish I had a video recorder - what a hoot that would be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kid in his new pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid in his new pen   Kid in his new pen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kid in his new pen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: