Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oopps. I did it again!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Oopps. I did it again! Empty
PostSubject: Oopps. I did it again!   Oopps. I did it again! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:12 am

Yes, I did. I bought another horse, well.... horse"s". I got a deal I couldn't refuse on this really nice AQHA sorrel mare and her three week old, super well built, well bred, BIG sorrel tobiano stud colt who has the prettiest markings, I mean, perfect 50/50 color too... We're going to pick them up on Tuesday, I just can't wait. The owner is moving out of state and needed to sell them in a hurry, so my gain, definetly his loss. As soon as I pick them up tomorrow, I'll be posting pictures!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Oopps. I did it again!   Oopps. I did it again! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:21 am

LOL. I can see myself in your spot in 10 years..... Laughing Laughing uh oh! Ill have my own place to keep my horses and It will be "Just 1 more..." Dont feel bad. You got a good deal, and maybe youll make a little moolah in the end??.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: Oopps. I did it again!   Oopps. I did it again! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:37 am

The thing is, I wasn't even LOOKING to buy another horse, let alone two. But, I like to browse the horses for sale, see what things are going for, look at quality and compare conformation, etc. But, I saw this, my dad saw this, my mom saw this and thirty minutes later they were ours lol. I was suprised, because I never expected to be buying them, I was just looking Shocked My parents talked me into it cheers I didn't even have to do the talking!
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Oopps. I did it again!   Oopps. I did it again! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 12:13 pm

dang where did u find them at???
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: Oopps. I did it again!   Oopps. I did it again! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 12:26 pm

I found them on dreamhorse.com and they're located in Apache Junction. I can't wait to get them home and take pictures. Speaking of pictures, I have all of yours developed and I put them in a photo album for you Smile I just need your address to send it to you tongue
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

PostSubject: Re: Oopps. I did it again!   Oopps. I did it again! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 12:34 pm

ok ill call you in a bit, im going to the denist at 1045 so ill call you on my way to there BLAH
AND star got out of the trailer just fine. im gonna go over there a this week to have some training w/ her i have no idea why she didnt get in the trailer im so mad at her Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: Oopps. I did it again!   Oopps. I did it again! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 12:39 pm

Something must have really spooked her, because the one mare we tried to get to load with her wouldn't go in either, and she's a 17 year old mare who's been shown since she was three Shocked So I dunno, musta been something gonna eat them in your trailer LOL. I hope everything works well with the trainer though, maybe it was just a one time thing
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

PostSubject: Re: Oopps. I did it again!   Oopps. I did it again! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 1:12 pm

maybe because i didnt have the window open? im gonna be working w/ her myself. maybe have the barn manger help me if needed.

ugh i dunno makes me mad
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Oopps. I did it again!   Oopps. I did it again! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 5:05 pm

Congrats on your deal!! You wont get any Shun'ing from us... we're a bunch of enablers LOL

We want pics!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oopps. I did it again!   Oopps. I did it again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oopps. I did it again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: