Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey, SS! Where ya been?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Hey, SS!  Where ya been? Empty
PostSubject: Hey, SS! Where ya been?   Hey, SS!  Where ya been? Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 12:46 pm

So how's that good looking mare of yours! Pics, please... I need to drool and wish every once in a while! HA!

Need your suggestions on a topic over there under neck sweating, I think it is... on trying to get a horse to eat alfalfa, etc...
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey, SS! Where ya been?   Hey, SS!  Where ya been? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 7:25 pm

I have been on and off the rd. lately. That big mare is coming along very nicely, took her to a qh show and placed 2-1st's & 4- 2nd's. I was very pleased since I have not had her long enough to get her in top shape. She ended up res. hi-pt mare.

sunny
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Hey, SS! Where ya been?   Hey, SS!  Where ya been? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 9:41 pm

CONGRATS! She's definitely a super nice mare. When you get some good pics, I want to see the whole picture of her. Can't wait to see what she throws when you breed her!

CONGRATS AGAIN and I hope the rest of the season is as successful!
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

PostSubject: Re: Hey, SS! Where ya been?   Hey, SS!  Where ya been? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 10:44 pm

Thank you, I am pleased with her. I really bought her for a broodmare but plan on having some fun with her.

sunny
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Hey, SS! Where ya been?   Hey, SS!  Where ya been? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 8:53 am

That's great. I ought to have Jazz ready in a month or so. Get some points on 'em and then let them have babies. You be sure and send me a picture of her baby... can't wait to see that one!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Hey, SS! Where ya been?   Hey, SS!  Where ya been? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 10:04 am

HEY THERE.. We've missed you.... Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

PostSubject: Re: Hey, SS! Where ya been?   Hey, SS!  Where ya been? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 11:00 pm

Hello All, I have been very busy this month, I went to show in Lexington Va., brought home a good case of Shingles, trust me they are not fun. Still have them, last weekend I went to Maryland. I have a show this thurs. then I leave for Florida for 3 wks. of vacation.

I have had a few min.s to pop on and try to keep up.

Just had the girls checked tonight and they are both in foal. I was a little worried with hauling the new mare to Va. but she is still bred.

sunny
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Hey, SS! Where ya been?   Hey, SS!  Where ya been? Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 8:35 am

Congrats on your mares being in foal! Never had shingles, my sister did... it didn't look too fun! Hope you're feeling better, though.

Good luck at your show this weekend, and sweeet on your vacation! Hope the weather holds good for you!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Hey, SS! Where ya been?   Hey, SS!  Where ya been? Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 9:55 am

I hope you get to feeling better.. That vacation sounds really SWEET.. Good luck at the shows. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, SS! Where ya been?   Hey, SS!  Where ya been? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, SS! Where ya been?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: