Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne

Go down 
+4
7cedars
Cindy
QHorse163
Lynn M.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Empty
PostSubject: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 4:29 pm

Was out today taking pics of the babies and had to post these- here is my little guy will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. We call him Cisco will be HC One Hot Rooster- Im very proud of his momma cheers my some day "Super Horse" Dancing a girl can dream! In that 2nd pic you can tell he already thinks he is a super horse HAHA-don't know how that front leg got so distorted either hmmm
Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne 100_0404
Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne 100_0412
Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne 100_0402
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 4:55 pm

Cute!! Smile He is so toned already at such a young age. Looks like a nice one! I can say "I knew him when..." after he wins his Super Horse title. Cool
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 4:55 pm

He is such a cutie! He has such a pretty face! And look at those legs! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 5:09 pm

What suprises me is his presence already and the way he carries himself... his ears are always up and checking out things... I can hardly wait to see what his mother and Peppy produce next year watch out! She is an amazing mare if she is typical of what Rooster produces no wonder he is so famous.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 5:11 pm

Lynn, in that third picture, look how he's strutting his stuff... Yep, he knows he's purty, he's good, and will be good! I just love colts!

Now, how the heck am I supposed to remember HC One Hot Rooster? I think I can remember the Rooster part.... HA! He sure looks like one, all cocked and purty!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 5:13 pm

If you see an ambulance giving someone oxygen during the cow horse events you know Im around... because Ill have vapor locked! Probably won't even be able to watch if my boys there. HC is for Hickory Creek
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 7:08 pm

Personally, I think, Lynn, that if you get in the finals with him, you should all offer us free tickets for your cheering section... hint, hint, hint! HA!

I need to give that to Christmas for Rick... so you let me know when you're going, and we'll be there!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 7:14 pm

hopefully Peppy will be there this year in Calf Roping last time missed the finals by one point so very bitter sweet this guy has a few years to go won't push really hard not my style want him sound and riding at 15...
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 10:26 pm

now you didnt email me that third pic lynn.

he is all legs!! im impressed, he is the next superhorse. that is, after Sophie. Razz Razz cause thats my goal as well. Very Happy Very Happy shes got two years on him, so its good, she will win first, then Cisco and then Hickory Creek goes down in history Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i can dream big right?

He is such a nice colt. be proud Smile
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 11:22 pm

He's a cutie!!

My horses name is Cisco too!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 9:08 am

Now, Lynn, you know all of us will be around when he's 2, 3, 4....we'll be waiting for our tickets! HA!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 12:35 pm

That is one AWESOME baby you have.. bounce I like his nice big heart girth and tucked up tummy.. I don't know, but he looks a little halter to me.. scratch Nice and healthy with tons of pride.. He is gonna be a great one for sure.. Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 1:27 pm

Thanks Bluejay-performance halter for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 1:33 pm

OMG I love babies and he's such a doll. I'll be watching for yah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne   Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heir to the Hickory Creek Throne
Page 1 of 1