Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Virginia Tech...

Go down 
+2
7cedars
Bucks&Blues
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Virginia Tech... Empty
PostSubject: Virginia Tech...   Virginia Tech... Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 4:20 pm

Dont a few of our posters here go to V Tech? I have been watching the news and wondering about that.

I want to say QHorse163 and StandbyTrucker, but my memory has failed me before.

Last edited by on April 16th 2007, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Virginia Tech... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech...   Virginia Tech... Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 4:47 pm

Rick called and asked me if I'd heard about it, what was going on... and I haven't made it to the TV yet... Good GAWD!
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Virginia Tech... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech...   Virginia Tech... Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 7:34 pm

i grew up an hour from VT and several of my best friends attend Vet school there.

Ive heard from one, I actually was on the computer with her as it was happening, she was locked in her classroom as it was happening. she is okay, but im unsure about my other friends, I havent heard from them.

this is absolutely awful and horrendus, and please say a prayer for all those innconect lost,and i pray that my friends are okay. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Virginia Tech... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech...   Virginia Tech... Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 8:03 pm

Oh my! I never thought of thought. I pray they are okay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Virginia Tech... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech...   Virginia Tech... Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 9:26 pm

I go to school in Pittsburgh, but thanks for thinking of me. Smile

My heart goes out to the students and families at Virginia Tech. What a horrible situation. Crying or Very sad I can't even imagine what it must be like to go through that.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Virginia Tech... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech...   Virginia Tech... Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 10:10 am

I cannot imagine what was going on in the shooters mind when he did this.. Or, the pain the families and student are in right now.. I have them all in my prayers.

The news we got here said 33 were confirmed dead and 15 injured. What a nightmare for everyone involved.. My heart goes out to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Virginia Tech... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech...   Virginia Tech... Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 11:31 am

i've heard from two of my friends, who are thank god okay, but Im stil trying to get ahold of my friend Alison and I have been trying to contact her parents to no avail..... Neutral

its just so impossible to believe, i mean i grew up 30 minutes from blacksburg, and i have so many friends and family there.

its so sad.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Virginia Tech... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech...   Virginia Tech... Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 9:11 am

Standby, have you found all of your friends yet? I sure hope so. Such a tragic event. I just hope all of yours are okay!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Virginia Tech... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech...   Virginia Tech... Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 3:18 pm

I am hearing so many different stories on the news. What do you believe? First I heard that it started out as a domestic dispute that went even more downhill. Then I heard the shooter was just upset because he was rejected by a girl, who he had been infatuated with for some time. Now they are saying that there were reports from students about a man who looked, whats the word,....suspiciously aggrivated?

The news is saying that there were red flags all over that day, and nobody really paid attention, except for the ones who reported his akward behavior.

So many unanswered questions, and all those families with no answers. That is just horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Virginia Tech... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech...   Virginia Tech... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virginia Tech...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: