Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Baby Name Thread

Go down 
+4
Merikle Waters
Lynn M.
RoperChick
SuperLope
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 5:14 pm

everyone should post a pic of their baby and the registered name they chose

(I won't be offended if you didn't pic one of mine Laughing )
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 5:28 pm

Great idea and I'd love to see updated pics of everyone's babies (hint, hint to everyone) Dancing
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 6:09 pm

once the snow No melts Ill participate all 5 are here now safe and sound... got names for 4 of the 5
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 8:51 pm

lol well since Lynn has her's fingured out... would someone help me? LOL

Foal - Barn name - Lexus, color- Palomino Overo, markings - white face, blue eyes

Sire- Millenium Miracle

im not going to include the dams name, but I would like a name that would include her barn name and incorporate some of her daddy's name.

Her picture is in my Avatar
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 1:20 pm

Frost, yuck but after seeing the snow some of you are getting, frost isn't bad except our fruits trees would do better with snow then frost.

Me, Mine still arent named! Got to get it togather. Have Plenty of Ideas, in fact you all gave me some, Just can't make up my mind. affraid
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 7:11 pm

haha its okay I can wait -- Merikle I left you some baby names on the other thread -- I think I got your babies mixed up though scratch lol sorry
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 11:21 am

Baby Name Thread 2co358x

MY SOX GONE MISSING.

I have some I just have to leave sire and dam names out of. Not every often but this one I did.. I also need to get some updates on her.. She is month older now and very much a chunky monkey..
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2007, 9:45 am

For Phenom's first paint colt, so far I like Walter, Rhett, Wyatt, Lester, Jethro, and Hurb... So hard to pick! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2007, 3:21 pm

haha I like Jethro like the band Jethro Tull Laughing they have song called Heavy horses! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2007, 3:57 pm

I think I have come up with a registration name for my filly..... How does "MiLexus Millenium" or "MiLexus" sound?
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 4:53 pm

Merikle Waters wrote:
I think I have come up with a registration name for my filly..... How does "MiLexus Millenium" or "MiLexus" sound?

I Love it miLexus is a really cool name! Cool
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2007, 8:03 am

Okay, you guys help me come up with some names here. I am absolutely horrible at this!

Their barn names are Sis and Brother or Punk, depends on how he's acting that day... I'm not naming these suckers like I did Scamp - huh-uh, or I know what'll happen, GAWD!

They're both out of Kid, his name is Onlea A Kid; own son of Touchdown Kid/doublebred Skipper W on the bottom. The "lea" part of his first name is his first owner's last name, which I don't want that in any of their names whatsoever.... long story, tell ya later.

Cool's name is Sheza Cool Pleasure - own daughter of Coolest, out of a doublebred Skipper W dam, and her dam's name was Skipastars Pleasure. Cool had a filly. Funniest thing, she has "horns" on both sides of her face, on her cheeks, kind of like cow licks...and is Miss Look At Me, aren't I pretty-type of attitude. Loves the camera.

Now, Red...her name is Howdy Conclusive. Her sire is How D Dreamy Dude and her dam's name is Concluci, she had a colt, and he's a chunk, likes to try to commit suicide all the time... every time he hears his Dad holler at the mares, he hollers too. He'll be a gelding, by the way. His barn name is, when he's nice, Punk-a-doodle; when he's a punk, he's called Punk.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2007, 8:22 am

Here's Cool's filly so you can see the "horns"... HA!

Baby Name Thread 4-07-07-07
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 2:54 pm

Onlea A Kid x Sheza Cool Pleasure

Only Cool
Cool Only
Kid Pleasure
Kid Cool
Only Cool Kid
The Only Cool Kid
Sheza Cool Kid
Shez Only A Kid
Shez Only Kiddin
Cool Shez Kiddin
Only A Pleasure
You're Kiddin Me
All Eyes On Kid
AllEyesOnThisKid
Cool Attention
Cool Lookin Kid
Sheza Cool Looker
Kid Looker
Sheza Looker

Onlea A Kid x Howdy Conclusive

The Only Conclusion
Howdy Kid
Kid Howdy
Kid Conclusion
Kid Conclusive
Kidclusion (might be taken?)
Howdy Only
Elusive Kid
Touchdown Howdy
Kid Illusion
Kidclusive
Elusive Punk
Only The Punk
Only A Punk
Some Punk Kid
Punk Kid
Clued In
Howdy Kid
Dreamy Conclusion
Kid Dreamin

hmm scratch that's all I have for now but If you want more I can try and think of some in the mean time i'll post more if I can think of them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baby Name Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Name Thread   Baby Name Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Name Thread
Page 1 of 1