Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We have wax!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

We have wax!!! Empty
PostSubject: We have wax!!!   We have wax!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2007, 9:47 am

I checked Misty this morning and she is waxed. I am at work but am planning on running home every couple hours to check her. Hopefully, I'll be posting pics by this time tomorrow.

Denise
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

We have wax!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have wax!!!   We have wax!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2007, 10:15 am

I hope you have better luck than me.."We've" been waxed since Monday And still no baby! scratch

What color is the wax? I've heard that once it goes from clear to milky you're REAL close! bounce
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

We have wax!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have wax!!!   We have wax!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2007, 1:39 pm

Sort of a yucky creamy pale yellow. With a glaze to it. Gosh its hard to describe. How about not White.
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

We have wax!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have wax!!!   We have wax!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2007, 2:03 pm

What I've got is a yellowy color. I just went home and checked her. She was just standing there looking at me...probably thinking, "What are you doing home?" She was a little sweaty, but it's warm out today...not that warm though (70's, I think).
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

We have wax!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have wax!!!   We have wax!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2007, 7:54 pm

Oh I'm excited for you! My mares still holdin out on me... So hopefully your mare foals soon so we can look at baby pics! lol
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

We have wax!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have wax!!!   We have wax!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2007, 9:54 pm

Quote :
What color is the wax? I've heard that once it goes from clear to milky you're REAL close!

denibun, I just checked Bella and we're catching up to you two...her huge clear wax chunks are now huge milky chunks of wax! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We have wax!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have wax!!!   We have wax!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have wax!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Nursery-
Jump to: