Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And here's an updated pic of mine

Go down 
+6
Triple J Quarter Horses
Bluejay
QHorse163
Lynn M.
Merikle Waters
7cedars
10 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

And here's an updated pic of mine Empty
PostSubject: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 7:58 pm

Got them together...

And here's an updated pic of mine 3-24-07-02
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 8:48 pm

wow they have grown a bit eh? the one chestnut with little or no markings sure does have a nice little dish to his head! very nice!!
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 10:45 pm

LOl if I even tried to put my mares out with the Seahag and her foal it would all be action pics of seahag killing my mares Surprised(

They are looking nice and big!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 10:51 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty pleased, especially with Cool's filly. I have to keep remembering that Red's colt is her first baby. I think he'll make a good gelding, but I tell ya, that sucker sure is into everything, and stout, goodness gracious, but like I said, he'll make a good gelding.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 11:05 pm

I tried putting Gunner and Tessa and their mothers out together but Gunner is such a stud that didn't last long he instantly took over both mothers had one mare on each side would nurse from one then lean over and nurse from the other the little brat and Tessa was just running around like a little lost soul... I had to go out and grab Gunner and take him away to get Tessa and her momma out it was the weirdest thing I have ever seen...
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 11:14 pm

Oh poor Tessa

Little Nicky rolled out of the roundpen the other day and it took me an HOUR to get that little SOB back into the roundpen with the Seahag.

My yellow mare decided she would steal him and being the only one here it was quite a chore to get that little guy away from her and back in with his momma.

I told the big yellow moron if she had not absorbed her foal she would have one of her own! I contemplated letting the SeaHag out to get her foal back from the yellow moron but thought oh hell she will kill my mares.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 11:21 pm

These mares and their foals will definately drive you crazy won't they! lol! Once Tessa was back with only her mother it was no big deal for momma Tessa took a big drink and was down for a nap... she sure got plenty of exercise... now there is a filly that can move!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 11:30 pm

So cute! They both look like really nice foals. Smile Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 10:42 am

Nice babies there 7C. Really are cute bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 12:16 pm

Seahag, that still cracks me up! Very Happy

LoVe. the fillies face! just to cute! Shame she isn't yellow! Hee Hee.

Baby boy, it coming alone very nicely too.

2-2 pretty babies. I still vote FILLY! queen
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 1:49 pm

Oh, there was no doubt about the filly. She's a lot bigger than her other two siblings, so we'll see. The colt... I'm still debating, but he'll make a good gelding... I just have to keep reminding myself he's her first baby.. so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 2:41 pm

I also love the other horse peeking over the fence. Smile Very cute!
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 4:14 pm

What beautiful babies!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 8:22 pm

Thanks. The one peeking over is T, Kid's 3-year old gelding, who's for sale... HA!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2007, 3:43 am

Well he sure is cute! I love his crooked blaze. You can just send him up to Pennsylvania. Maybe I could convince my mom to get into the show ring with a pretty halter gelding. Cool haha. Good luck selling!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 11:13 am

Love the babies, I'd glad I don't live closer, I have too many already. And green grass, I haven't seen that in a long while. We had a baby born on Sunday morning, the old witch waited till I turned her out and she dropped him on the snow. At least it was clean snow.
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2007, 11:59 am

They sure do have some gorgeous heads on em- very nice! bounce
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2007, 3:34 pm

lovely heads,i love the chestnut mare,you should be proud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And here's an updated pic of mine   And here's an updated pic of mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And here's an updated pic of mine
Page 1 of 1