Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS??????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS?????? Empty
PostSubject: SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS??????   SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS?????? Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 11:57 am

I got some really neat stuff.....Hubby got me an ipad and $200 of itunes download!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS??????   SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS?????? Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 3:00 pm

holy crap! you got spoiled!!

I got an amazingg ring for xmas/my birthday from my bf, its a promise ring that we found on black friday on a greattt sale! It was $870 on sale for $330! Couldn't pass that up! I also got a nice fossil watch from my parents and random gift cards, and a trip to AZ that we took over xmas to see my bros and new nephew Smile
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS??????   SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS?????? Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 3:13 pm

My daughter got me a ton of Vic Sec stuff....Lotions, scents....and a beautiful bath robe.... Also a really neat box...It's made to look antique....
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS??????   SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS?????? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 11:33 pm

Very Happy My parents gave us a 200.00 check and some funky little gifts that filled a big bag.. We also got a really nice new paint mare we are about to breed.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS??????   SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS?????? Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 2:01 pm

Christmas... Ummmmm Roper Riding Shoes, House shoes, Lap top from Santa to Kirt and I. We had snow, and a Quiet day, It was wonderful! Truely blessed!

Congrats on the Ring!

And the Ipad, a bit spoiled aren't we! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS??????   SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO....WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR XMAS??????
Page 1 of 1