Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Giving Underwoods a shot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Giving Underwoods a shot Empty
PostSubject: Giving Underwoods a shot   Giving Underwoods a shot Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 12:10 pm

My Vegas managed to do this Wednesday afternoon. I was on the fence about stitches or just handling it myself. So I decided to give the Underwoods a try. Ive heard great things about it from everyone. I even learned about it on this forum.

Here is a picture of it the day she did it.
Giving Underwoods a shot 12Vegascut

I will post a pic later of what it looks like today.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Giving Underwoods a shot   Giving Underwoods a shot Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 11:09 am

Love this stuff! It is great, I have seen it work Miracles! Dont forget the baking powder! Get a Powered suger shaker, It works great for the Baking Powder.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Giving Underwoods a shot   Giving Underwoods a shot Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 9:13 pm

I tried it and was very unimpressed.. But, the injury I got was right in the flank area that moves all the time.. Didn't work there at all and cost a fortune.. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Giving Underwoods a shot   Giving Underwoods a shot Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 11:21 pm

Really I only gave 19.99 for it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Giving Underwoods a shot   Giving Underwoods a shot Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 8:38 pm

I think that was the price they had on the one I ordered then raped me on shipping for it.. Evil or Very Mad It didn't heal the wounds I bought it for either.. But, like I said. They were in the flank area and there are still some small parts that are not healed all the way yet.. taz

Might be better for something will granulate.. Using the soda and pray.. horse
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Underwoods a shot   Giving Underwoods a shot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving Underwoods a shot
Page 1 of 1