Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trainer leaves wife for a client

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Trainer leaves wife for a client Empty
PostSubject: Trainer leaves wife for a client   Trainer leaves wife for a client Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 11:26 am

Yet again, this has happened, this time to a great Training team I know, they are/were wonderful. The new cash flow in his life, is 10 years younger, a client for a year, trust fund. etc..... I am so disappointed, Im just in shock! He turns 60 this year.. But great scott! Grrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Trainer leaves wife for a client   Trainer leaves wife for a client Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 2:06 pm

Happens to the best of them, they want there cake and eat it.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Trainer leaves wife for a client   Trainer leaves wife for a client Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 4:46 pm

They were married for 20 years.. She was a client for 1 year! Women like that give us a bad name! Of corse Men like him need to be gelded! Hee Hee.. affraid
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trainer leaves wife for a client   Trainer leaves wife for a client Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 10:32 pm

Sounds like mid life crises to me.. This never turns out good for the person who walks away.. But, does for the one who got left behind.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
bluetide

bluetide

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Trainer leaves wife for a client   Trainer leaves wife for a client Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 8:58 am

Bluejay wrote:
Sounds like mid life crises to me.. This never turns out good for the person who walks away.. But, does for the one who got left behind.. Shocked

That's very true! And I agree about his brain surgery. Probably long overdue. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trainer leaves wife for a client   Trainer leaves wife for a client Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:26 pm

It's sad when one cannot keep things professional and has to go past that. I know it's hard on the spouse. But, like I said. They end up on top.. Once someone strays they keep moving. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainer leaves wife for a client   Trainer leaves wife for a client Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainer leaves wife for a client
Page 1 of 1