Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

He paid for

Go down 
+2
Triple J Quarter Horses
shazgeoff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 8:57 am

Well Catch has been paid for,all i need to do now is get him to Teena.

He paid for IMG_7605-CatchMyDrift
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 10:54 am

WOW you made up your mind in a hurry! We know he will be taken care fo at Bluejays! All her Rolly Pollys! CONGRATS He paid for Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 5:29 pm

Awww what a cutie pie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 9:36 pm

Working on transporters now. Can't wait for the little tooter to get here.. horse
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 11:25 pm

scratch Am I missing something here?
OK I'm a Little slow. This is the picture I have been waiting for on the Horse Hauler one. I better go to bed Sleep
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:16 pm

Teena is getting my foal soon,teena getting my foal soon. Can you tell im excited. Hope you realise Teena i will require lots and lots of pictures.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 4:07 pm

Poor Teena, Oh, MY! He paid for Affraid
Did he sleep good
Did he eat well
What is he doing now!
Oh, That photo is 5 mins, old! OH MY! He paid for Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 4:19 pm

Me never!!!!

I expect a video link to his stall,field etc etc.

Im so chuffed Teena looking after him,he in very good hands. Just love her horses. I feel so lucky,just please dont let this go wrong i need some good luck.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:06 pm

lol! lol! I already have my SMZ pills when he arrives here sick.. I bought this huge bottle to have around just in case. And, never had to use them. pray

I have some special green stuff I been saving to stain his white all nice like a normal paint horse. Got some oats that I have been molding and some rained on hay for him to eat.. HE HE HE .. Heck, I feel like I'm getting a new horse... cheering taz affraid

I will get shots of him when he arrives so Shaz knows what she paid a million dollars for.. Wink cheers Course will measure him and make sure he has two balls.. lol!

The horses here are all cared for and happy.. He will have my little girls to play with.. I hope he likes PINK...This will be good for his head to have play mates..

I do have a new mare coming in next week on a lease. I am pretty excited about her. She is here to be bred next year to the fat boy.. So, we do have a few horses of a different color around. horse
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 6:06 am

He may like pink but i hate it lol, dont you dare put a pink blanket on him lol.

Im sure mouldy oats and hay will go down a treat,he will think he has died and gone to heaven lol.

When he gets here he will be running in a herd aswell, got to learn manners etc.

Im so terribly excited. Bluejay you can now say youve trained a horse thats being shipped to England lol.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 10:20 am

I dare you to put a pink blanket on him Teena and post a picture of it on here! He paid for Icon_tongue Hee Hee, Do you have pink ribbons, Ill send you some! I think a pink one in his foretop, in his tail, braid his mane and tie it up in pink! Hee Hee.. Im sure he would love to roll in the green stuff, and dont forget the cranberries Washington is so famous for! Hee Hee.. He paid for Icon_porc
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 2:57 pm

Oi you two, you are conspiring against me. Dont you dare put him in pink any form of pink. Do you really want to force me to fly over and slap you guys lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 3:45 pm

Dare to wear PINK!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 4:01 pm

Tough enough to wear pink. All the cowboys do it. Cute colt, can't wait to see more pics.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 6:17 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

NO,NO,NO,NO

Got the message now lol
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 9:37 pm

affraid alien Got your goat I can see.. HE HE HE .. I only have a hot pink halter and that goes on my black filly.. I will get a shot of him in that though and post it right here.. lol! My pink blanket is for new born.. LUCKY YOU... booty cheers2

I would at least think you could email me the shots that provoked you to buy this little tooter.. nana scratch

I have his stall ready. And, the girls are all primed for a little boy to pick on.... queen I hope he doean't think he can be naughty.. jocolor

By the way, we have fresh green stuff daily.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 10:13 pm

Teena the ribbons are in the mail! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 9:50 pm

Thanks JJJ.. He will be so pretty in pink.. lol!

My husband is so funny. He told me today he hopes we do not get any colts next year.. Razz fishing
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 4:26 pm

So did he make it one piece?? Pictures???? Maybe I missed an updated thread somewhere
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 1:01 pm

Yep, where is he now?
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 1:34 pm

Where has everyone been?????????????? Nobody comes on here anymore
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 11:40 am

Well Catch is now flying straight here all being well.

Will let you all know more when i do.

He getting his winter clothes on now which is good he going to need them for when he gets here
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 11:40 pm

So when will he be there? I bet your sooo excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He paid for Empty
PostSubject: Re: He paid for   He paid for Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He paid for
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: