Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

placed ad in classified section please help find

Go down 
+2
Bluejay
shazgeoff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

placed ad in classified section please help find Empty
PostSubject: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 3:19 pm

saddle, reiner
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 8:59 pm

So, you are looking for a reining saddle? scratch I didn't know they have a special saddle for that. Try looking on the Circle Y, Grates, etc and other good saddle wed sites.. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 11:26 pm

i just saw a nice one too! I'll try and remember where I saw it advertised!!! afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 11:09 am

Allen Ranch saddle shop Bixby OK google it kind of pricy but worth every penny wouldn't have anything else they do have a used saddle section... our horses are on the smaller side and they fit wonderfully
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 11:16 am

Your going to Congress Right? Wait until you get there! There will be new and used saddles, as well as flyers everywhere! Wink
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 2:57 pm

Sad sadly im not going now, cause hubby didnt get paid and had to find another job things got a little bit tight.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 9:27 pm

Sad Seems the tough times are all over. I hope things get going again for you. pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 9:55 am

Well shoot. I understand My husband was just called back to work this Week! Don't know how long it will last. But Im counting my Blessings, One day at a time! placed ad in classified section please help find 343842
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 1:54 pm

he is working again now and also from home, which is better now he in a shed lol!
was starting to get under my feet but had to put up wiht it as its money coming in. Give it a few months and we should be back to normal
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 6:34 pm

I have both a Big Horn reiner that Brennen just loves, and a Circle Y reiner/cutter that I would like to get another of, but in a 15" seat rather than a 16", like I have now. I would reccomend both of those to people who are looking. If I could go buy what I wanted though, I'd go get myself a Bob's custom saddle. All the ones I've ridden in were great.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 6:11 pm

Theres Bobs herre for sale that im going to try out on her. But its rather expensive and really cant stretch to that right now.

Anyone ridden in a Crates saddle, if so what they like
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 11:06 am

Crates are nice like their cutters haven't tried the reiners be careful and don't waste your money on a cheap reining saddle. If you have to take the time and wait till you can spend the money on something good the difference in a good vs bad saddle when riding a performance horse is night and day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: placed ad in classified section please help find   placed ad in classified section please help find Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

placed ad in classified section please help find
Page 1 of 1