Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old

Go down 
+3
reiningfan
Triple J Quarter Horses
denibun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Empty
PostSubject: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 3:34 pm

Here's the little chunk. I got to see him this weekend. He looks like he could hold his own with a roping steer already. Color is still a guessing game I think.

Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old 104_2495
Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old 104_2496
Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old 104_2490
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 2:17 pm

No We had a sudden storm last night and Misty and the foal along with two other mares were killed by lightning.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 3:16 pm

Sad OH MY GOSH! It was bad last night. The 80mph winds didnt help, the I had pictures knocked off my wall and it hit the sadilite because of lighting. Oh, My Im so sorry . I just dont know what to say. Oh, MY.

Last edited by Triple J Quarter Horses on June 23rd 2009, 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 4:29 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry, that's awful.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 5:15 pm

I dont even no what to say. I'm so sorry, and my prayers are with you. What a heck of a thing to go through. And what a beautiful Buckskin colt.
Again I'm so very sorry.
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 10:01 am

Thanks guys. It was just a freak thing. I guess you just always have to be thankful for what you have and enjoy every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 12:47 pm

holy cow! I am so sorry! Hopefully it was at least quick for them Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 7:10 pm

Oh God thats is so sad to hear. All so sudden, I can only imagine how you feel. Im so sorry!
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 6:43 pm

Yeah, it was instant for them. At least, I'm thankful for that. There was a 4th mare that was hit that is still struggling. She's doing better, but still has alot of neuro symptoms.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 9:12 pm

OMG, I am so sorry. What a freak thing. I am so thankful this doesn't happen around here. Never know though. Mother Nature has no boundries. No Sad (((( HUGS ))))
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Nursery-
Jump to: