Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fun playday pic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Fun playday pic Empty
PostSubject: Fun playday pic   Fun playday pic Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:17 am

Just thought I would post a fun playday pic. This was taken Saturday night. My horse was so ticked off at me. We had sorting finals alllll day and didnt get back to the barn until about 5pm, then for some strange weird reason we decided to enter the playday at our barn. BIG mistake. Me and Liberty were so out of control! It was horrible, it took us 95 seconds to do the pattern! My mare was royally peeved. She was tired and so was I. I shouldve known better. Next month though, were doing it, and getting it done in under 95 seconds!
Fun playday pic CandasandLiberty
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

Fun playday pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun playday pic   Fun playday pic Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 5:45 am

Oh well. they always say listen to your horse.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Fun playday pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun playday pic   Fun playday pic Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 9:03 am

She was thinking WOMAN DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I WORKED TODAY! Hee hee. They have a mind of their own sometimes. Hummm Kind of like we women. Razz
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Fun playday pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun playday pic   Fun playday pic Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:50 am

LOL, I just love the look on her face, like "What the HECK are you doing to me you lowly human?"

Priceless!!!

And hey, if I make it to Texas again, you're going to have to lock that pretty blue road up far far away from me Wink I wouldn't mind having her in my barn lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

Fun playday pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun playday pic   Fun playday pic Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 3:16 pm

Yeah it was a mess, and in the rest of the pics you can tell by my face I wasnt pleased and you can even see some regret too. She had had enough and was making it clear that she wasnt going to make it easy on me.

We only did one event and then I pulled out. She worked hard at sorting finals and I was completely drained.

Next month though...its on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun playday pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun playday pic   Fun playday pic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun playday pic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: