Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Start Of Many Pictures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

The Start Of Many Pictures Empty
PostSubject: The Start Of Many Pictures   The Start Of Many Pictures Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 1:25 am

That you thought you'd probably never see Very Happy

Here is our senior stallion, Millenium Miracle, who was started in december and is coming along nicely for WP. His first "training show" is this saturday, and I am quite proud. I will be riding his 2.5 yr old that I started in the past month or so in the same classes. He got his first two times off the farm this week since his first haul of his life at 4 yrs old... he is now 9. Better late than never!

now keep in mind these are off of my cellphone, as well as he is still learning how to stay in frame and collect.

The Start Of Many Pictures Manitolookindamngood

The Start Of Many Pictures Randoms129

The Start Of Many Pictures Randoms128

The Start Of Many Pictures Randoms124

The Start Of Many Pictures Randoms117

The Start Of Many Pictures Randoms110
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Many Pictures   The Start Of Many Pictures Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:38 am

Nothing wrong with making sure your Sr. Stallion is good and broke. riding Me, I prefer the Jr's. Love a bosal horse. But they turn into Sr.s Darn it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Many Pictures   The Start Of Many Pictures Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 3:08 pm

My trainer doesnt even generally ride the juniors in a bosal... she often simply goes for the snaffle. I forget why, but it was for s specific reason lol. I trust her, she's started thousands of colts so something must be going right Very Happy

The training show she gets to ride him 2 handed, which his frame really needs right now. Especially since he will be quite gawky with all the commotion and extra horses. All we need is for him to get through the day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Many Pictures   The Start Of Many Pictures Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 3:49 pm

I wish you luck and dont forget the camera. He's a handsome guy!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Many Pictures   The Start Of Many Pictures Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 8:37 pm

Mare wrote:
I wish you luck and dont forget the camera. He's a handsome guy!

Thank you! Very Happy My trainer is riding him, and I will be riding his 2.5 yr old gelding son... Iniko actually, who is Taffy's son. He's a blast to ride even when he's this green... he is kinda my show partner this year riding wise as his mom has a babe at side.

I won't forget my camera!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Many Pictures   The Start Of Many Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start Of Many Pictures
Page 1 of 1