Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pictures of our show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Pictures of our show Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of our show   Pictures of our show Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2009, 9:44 pm

So we hauled to the CPHA show this past saturday, and I was very pleased with my junior stallion winning his 2yr old CPHA stallion class as well as the overo color class. Our 3yr old gelding was shown by my very nervous, never shown before mother, and they actually did very well winning the only class they were entered in - 3yr old gelding. The gelding is started under saddle, but I will be showing him until he is much more solid in wp frame and just in general under saddle. The gelding has his first riding show this coming weekend.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Pictures of our show DVC00715

Pictures of our show DVC00714

Pictures of our show DVC00733

Pictures of our show DVC00725

Pictures of our show DVC00722

Pictures of our show DVC00784

There is of course many other photo's, but this is already picture heavy! haha.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our show   Pictures of our show Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2009, 10:19 am

Congrats, Congrats! Glad you got Mom into the ring too! That is so much more fun showing with a family member.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our show   Pictures of our show Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2009, 7:54 pm

Triple J Quarter Horses wrote:
Congrats, Congrats! Glad you got Mom into the ring too! That is so much more fun showing with a family member.. cheers

you know, that is so true. But I felt so sorry for her. I have never seen my mom so nervous! haha. I told her that it gets easier each time, and that we will keep her going halter only until she is comfy, and confident with her showmanship skills.

I was really happy to be able to collect some PAC points on Tristan, as well as some ROM points for Iniko and Tristan with CPHA.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our show   Pictures of our show Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2009, 9:25 pm

Great you got your Mom out there. She will get over the jitters. So much fun to do this with your family.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our show   Pictures of our show Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 1:39 pm

cheering Tell your mom Congrats for me!!! Well and of coarse Congrats to you too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our show   Pictures of our show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of our show
Page 1 of 1