Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2nd late arrival

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

2nd late arrival Empty
PostSubject: 2nd late arrival   2nd late arrival Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 10:43 am

beautiful filly havent got hands on it momma very protective and we let her foal in pasture we are very happy with the results. my Rooster daughter with my stallion big filly with blaze and 2 tall matching hind socks
2nd late arrival DSC_0086
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

2nd late arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd late arrival   2nd late arrival Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 12:37 pm

cheers A Big healthy girl!! They are always worth the wait. She is a cutie!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

2nd late arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd late arrival   2nd late arrival Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 1:25 pm

Dang girl your getting all the white this year arent you! And a filly to boot!
Good bone, and standing up really well for a new born! Look at that neck on her! I love you
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

2nd late arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd late arrival   2nd late arrival Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 7:53 pm

Yeah can you believe she is a newborn. But she was about 3 weeks late everyone was betting on a stud colt. Momma has the most beautiful head and neck we were praying for that also we are so pleased with our new feeding program all the foals are looking really great this was our first cross this mare with Peppy got to love the result. I think we may be crossing her on a wonderful son of Paid By Chic this year and praying for a stallion prospect as all of the foals she has produced have been outstanding, the bloodlines would be incredilble on the foal
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

2nd late arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd late arrival   2nd late arrival Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 9:05 pm

FILLIES RULE cheering Nice to get the socks matching. cheers She is a tall one.. Looks like she may have some roan on her.. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

2nd late arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd late arrival   2nd late arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd late arrival
Page 1 of 1