Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So Close now!.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

So Close now!..... Empty
PostSubject: So Close now!.....   So Close now!..... Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 6:28 pm

My grade mare Merikle is soooo close to foaling now. Her official due date is the 26th, but she has dropped a lot, and her vulva is so elongated that it looks like she wouldnt have to dialate to pop that baby out! LOL

Her bag is just starting, but with everything else she is doing (does not want to be touched, wanders around aimlessly, very uncomfortable switching feet back and forth, belly dropped, tail held almost always in the air now, a little kicking at her belly etc) I think she may go sooner....

My stupid upload thingy isnt working or I would put up her and my TB's updated pictures that i took the other day.....

But I think it will be soon! I stayed up till 3 checking on her last night, and will probably do the same again tonight..... hopefully I will have my buckskin tobiano soon! lol filly please! lol

if I can get pictures up here, I will post them,......
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

So Close now!..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Close now!.....   So Close now!..... Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 7:32 pm

Here is Merikle a couple days ago, prior to the tail lifting, and belly dropping. She didnt seem like she was about to pop them... but god! she does now!

So Close now!..... Merpreggo2

So Close now!..... Mershelterpreggo2

She carries quite hidden. This is her 3rd foal, but I have never seen her wax.... She carries high up, and out.

Do you think she will go soon?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

So Close now!..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Close now!.....   So Close now!..... Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 9:07 pm

She looks fine to me.... ready to start. This is your first one, isn't it? I'm trying to remember... sorry. Better have that camera ready when it comes now!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

So Close now!..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Close now!.....   So Close now!..... Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 1:44 pm

She looks close to me not knowing her. My little Harms did all her stretching and milk coming in on one afternoon.. She really didn't act ready other then her pointed belly.. Boom it all happened in one afternoon.. Then about 4 hours later we were having a baby... alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

So Close now!..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Close now!.....   So Close now!..... Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 10:22 pm

Well there is not much improvement on her udder... but she is still holding that tail in the air, all the other signs are there..... So I guess its just a bunch of sleepless night for me *sigh* Sad lol

Here are some pics I took today of the grumpy old girl!

So Close now!..... Merback

So Close now!..... Mermer

And her, not very impressed with me...

So Close now!..... Menmer

Hopefully she will go soon.... I am going through new foal withdrawls!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

So Close now!..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Close now!.....   So Close now!..... Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2007, 7:30 pm

Update: We are still waiting on this foal...and I am just getting more and more tired (and anxious lol).... but my TB mare seems to be getting closer now too, and since she is a maiden, we dont know her "tendancies".

Merikle has bagged up even more, so we should be expecting a hopefully painted baby soon.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

So Close now!..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Close now!.....   So Close now!..... Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2007, 8:22 pm

Ewwww! I know how you feel! I'm on pins & needles with you! jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

So Close now!..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Close now!.....   So Close now!..... Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2007, 10:30 pm

my cue with my mares is when they narrow and from the front look like a normal horse then you know the foal is in the right position to be born- from the pic you posted your foal still looks to be a little sideways to me and I would think you might still have a couple days JMO Laughing
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

So Close now!..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Close now!.....   So Close now!..... Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2007, 11:28 pm

Lynn M. wrote:
my cue with my mares is when they narrow and from the front look like a normal horse then you know the foal is in the right position to be born- from the pic you posted your foal still looks to be a little sideways to me and I would think you might still have a couple days JMO Laughing

Very Happy the last pictures I posted were on March 11th.... the foal is for sure in position now, she is more down, and not really out to the sides at all.

The TB mare is out, down, up, LOL everywhere! Laughing I dont think she could possibly get any bigger, and I dont think that there is only one foal in there... she is way to big! and even though she looks big in her pictures, she looks twice as big in person!

But if I dont have a foal by tommorrow, I will take some more pictures of Merikle to see what you guys think. I took as many days off as I could from my work to stay at home and keep an eye on her (Merikles last foal was born closer to lunch time, in mid day...scratch ), but of course when I have to work on friday (her official due date, but she usually goes about 3 days early which makes her "due" tommorrow) she will of course lay down and have that baby!

Im crossin my fingers for a healthy buckskin paint filly for tomorrow! Laughing ha! like she's going to do that for me! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Close now!..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Close now!.....   So Close now!..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Close now!.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Nursery-
Jump to: