Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Better picture of Cool's filly today

Go down 
+2
Kidd Kuhlmann
7cedars
6 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Better picture of Cool's filly today Empty
PostSubject: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 1:16 pm

Rick liked to have had a fit... oh, well, probably won't be the last fit he'll have... HA!

Better picture of Cool's filly today 3-10-07-09
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 1:20 pm

That filly is adorable, it looks like she's got a beautiful shoulder!!!
Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 1:32 pm

Oh she's so cute!!!!! My mares milk finally came in.... now we're still waiting, waiting!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 5:18 pm

Funny how men have the fit and do nothing about getting those shots out.. scratch lol! She looks great running beside her mommy and getting all those legs stretched out.. I keep mine in the 12 x 24 they are born in the day they are born. Next day it is get out and try out those new legs... YEE HAW Cool I love to watch them run...
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 5:20 pm

Cindy, we will all set up with you waiting for yours now... No Sleep
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 6:20 pm

oh 7Cedars! she is an absolute doll! looks very athletic!

man.... I just love that mare of yours! *DRooooL* she'd be welcome in my barn any day any time!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 9:09 pm

Thanks, Merikle... yep, she's a heck of a mare. She's the spitting image of her sister, except twice as big. If you can imagine Cool's first foal, I'll have to post a picture... she could literally walk right under Cool without Cool pulling up... tiniest little cutest thing you ever did see.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 11:23 pm

7cedars wrote:
Thanks, Merikle... yep, she's a heck of a mare. She's the spitting image of her sister, except twice as big. If you can imagine Cool's first foal, I'll have to post a picture... she could literally walk right under Cool without Cool pulling up... tiniest little cutest thing you ever did see.

How tall is she? lol, with a big mare I can see a foal crawl under neath her, but imagine my twin last year...... ducking under her mom who stands a whopping.....14HH lol.

I would love to see some more pics of cool and her previous babies. Her and Kid throw a hell of a baby thats for sure!

But she is absolutely to die for!
Back to top Go down
tinks

tinks

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 4:47 am

hi 7cedars

I like your foal it is very cute, what is it name.Smile
Shocked my mum has just brougt a black filly in the states,she will be cuming over when it's nice weather.the filly's name is shiraz my mum named her that after a bottle of wine.(black ople shiraz.)rabbit sunny
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 9:20 am

Merikle, Cool's 15'3, and you've seen pictures of this one's full brother, it's Scamp. I'll try to get some posted of the first full sister.

Tinks, I don't name any of the ones I'm planning on selling, except like Sis, Brother, little tooters or tooters. I've sort of named this red colt Big'Un, but I don't call it an official name. I messed up and named Scamp, and now I don't want him to go.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 1:17 pm

Tinks, we have all been waiting for that black beauty to get home so we can see more of her.. Are you exited too scratch

I just love the foal pictures.. They are so cute.. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better picture of Cool's filly today   Better picture of Cool's filly today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better picture of Cool's filly today
Page 1 of 1