Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

#2 safe and sound

Go down 
+5
Bluejay
Sip of Rum
7cedars
jools
Lynn M.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 9:31 am

we set history today my maiden mare foaled on the day the breeder/seller gave me Shocked. Not made to order we are missing to 2 things I ordered my 2 inches of white for my full paint papers and the stud equipment. Yes I got a filly and she is perfect and not for sale.... I think God may have known better what I needed. I now know why Smart Little Lena is a multi million dollar horse this filly has the most incredible legs ever and the hocks and hip wow... 2 front matching socks 1 hind sock and a broken blaze and sorrel. Oh and did I say she isn't for sale..... Dancing

Last edited by on March 10th 2007, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 10:22 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey Lynn cheers CONGRATS WELL DONE......
Hope Momma & new Bub are doing good afro

PHOTO'S PLEASE Dancing bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 11:38 am

Congratulations! I'm glad you "sort of" got what you ordered... But still a proud Mom, and that's what it's about!

CONGRATS! cheers

Where's the pics????? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 11:57 am

Congrats!! I wanna see pics of this perfect little filly!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 3:36 pm

pics... about 4 hrs old here
#2 safe and sound Filly
#2 safe and sound Fiily3
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 4:10 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven OOOHH what a cutie Dancing
A real little doll cherry Congrats Mum looks real settled cat
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 4:18 pm

mom went from look at my pretty filly you want to pet her... to hands off shes mine... stay away Mad thats ok with me Id rather have one that loves her foal. This mare wasn't even halter broke when I bought her as a 4yr old last May so she hasn't a lot of human contact I just wanted to be home from work as hubby hasn't worked with her as much as I have and she was agreeable to that THANK YOU LORD. Yesterday I spent 2 hrs bonding, brushing etc... she didn't want me out of her sight needless to say it was a very long night last night worrying about her and that baby is pretty big. Every joint had swelled on that mare, her knees,hocks, etc.. she was so miserable but she looks great milks like a cow, and baby eats great Im in heaven cheers ....
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 5:15 pm

NICE FILLY queen

Fillies RULE Dancing

Glad you get to keep her and raise her too.. That must be nice.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 5:45 pm

Ooowee, Lynn, that is a huge filly! Gosh lee, came into the world half grown. Snappy looking, too! I hope to see her in Ft. Worth at the futurity! Wouldn't that be a hoot. I can actually say hey, I saw a picture of her when she was born. HA!

I don't know about you, but I'm glad that mess is over with.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 6:17 pm

Beautiful filly Lynn!!!

Good to hear all went well, and everyone is safe, sound and happy!

You will have to give us updated pics as she grows!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 11:22 pm

Cedars this is now just the lul before the next storm... 3 due at the end of April 27, 28 and 29 all 3 are waddling now and bagged to the max I suspect I will have some early ones from that group...
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 11:25 pm

Lynn M. wrote:
Cedars this is now just the lul before the next storm... 3 due at the end of April 27, 28 and 29 all 3 are waddling now and bagged to the max I suspect I will have some early ones from that group...

Holy cow!!! You are brave! lol I made sure to separate the breedings on my girls because thats a lot of sleepless nights!!

How do you do it? Starbucks? LOL

Hey Lynn.... I think you should post more pictures of your newest addition.... I am foal deprived over here, and can't get enough of all these foals!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 11:40 pm

I bought 2 of those girls and didn't know the breeding dates until after the sale... and still wouldn't trade them for anything... just happy to have the time between the 2 groups these 2 mares are really close so their foals can play together and those 3 are pastured together so they can play together. These 4 mares we bought in foal the plan is to improve our broodmare band including their bundles of joy we were hoping to be able to keep 3 of the foals so far we have had an amazing start. I need to get you all pics of Gunner he is all muscles and just amazing much prettier head and ears than this little girl but what do you expect with a Smart Little Lena albino I can't wait for the Smart Mate/Bob Acre Doc baby now if only it can get its mothers head because she is beautiful! I am just amazed at the size of these 2 I was hoping to get some size as most of our horses are pretty small 14 hands to 14.2 which is ok for cutting but we are really wanting to do working cow and Gunner and this filly should easily top 15hs so now I have size too Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 1:54 am

OH! I love her face... It looks like a Tornado! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 2:23 am

Cindy thats what my mom said I just want to see it face to face with a cow belly down in a show ring Laughing
Back to top Go down
7cedars

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 9:23 am

Yep, these two definitely have some size, Lynn. Lordy. Whatcha gonna do when they top out at 15'2? Laughing Just joshing with ya.

I actually like it when all the mares domino at one time, hurry up and get all that over with. Course you don't get any work done for the next couple of days because you're ooing and awwing... Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 1:22 pm

Lynn, sounds like you are gonna be very busy in a month or so.. I can see you running around and the sleepless nights.. Picking up tails to see what you got and worring yourself sick that every ones gets through it OK. Sleep drunken Basketball Rolling Eyes Mad

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 11:11 pm

Bluejay Im leaving some of that tail picking up to my hubby on these last 3... Laughing Laughing Laughing

yeah right who am I kidding Cool
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 4:22 am

cheers cheers Yeah, A filly. and What a Face! cheers cheers Contrat!
The calm before the storm! Your brave, girl your brave!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 4:51 am

Thanks Triple J right now Im so in love it is just sick geek I get giddy when I look at her and love sick and day dream when I am away from her... when I got home from work yesterday morning I got mom distracted with food and got brave and went into the stall and she let me pet her I found that spot on her neck she just loves to have scratched there is just one with her (kind of funny Gunner just wants to be scratched anywhere) and she was blowing me baby kisses in my face and I was a gonner she has the softest wiskers and the warmest breath drunken . She about crawled in my lap for more of that yeah! She is so special... Now don't get me wrong I love Gunner and I don't expect I will ever raise another colt with a personality like that he is just like no other in that respect and the muscles on that colt are wow! but she is definately going to be a grannies girl Dancing Bob can have his Smart Mate baby this one is MINE!!!
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 10:19 am

congrats,at least youve kinda got what you wanted.

im actually thinking of putting my mare Zanagay in foal.She is 14 and ive not kept one of hers back yet.so im going to look for a really nice stud for her so i can keep him/her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#2 safe and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 safe and sound   #2 safe and sound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#2 safe and sound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Nursery-
Jump to: