Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my pally (uh gray) colt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

my pally (uh gray) colt Empty
PostSubject: my pally (uh gray) colt   my pally (uh gray) colt Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 9:51 am

The girl that bought Vegas sent me his 3 month old pictures. Looks gray to me.

my pally (uh gray) colt Vegas3mos
my pally (uh gray) colt Vegas3mos2
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: my pally (uh gray) colt   my pally (uh gray) colt Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 11:03 am

scratch Maybe A Smutty Pally! scratch Any way, Hes fat as a butter Ball and has a great hip!
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: my pally (uh gray) colt   my pally (uh gray) colt Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 11:20 am

She sent me an upclose pic of his muzzle too...definitely silver hairs. He does have quite a butt, doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: my pally (uh gray) colt   my pally (uh gray) colt Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 11:21 am

She told me those foals and broodmares are just on all that pasture you see and minerals...no grain at all right now and here's how MIsty is looking on no grain too.

my pally (uh gray) colt Misty628
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: my pally (uh gray) colt   my pally (uh gray) colt Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 3:47 pm

she looks as fat as my zana.Ive had to take them of my grass as foalie growing to fast and his legs going wonky. Also now she on the steriods dont want her to get laminitis.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: my pally (uh gray) colt   my pally (uh gray) colt Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2008, 9:58 am

Smile He does look to have gray in his color.. But, he still has the paly color.. scratch Will be fun to see how this one plays out. He is gonna drive someone a lil crazy changing all the time.. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my pally (uh gray) colt   my pally (uh gray) colt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my pally (uh gray) colt
Page 1 of 1