Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All of you Barrel Racers!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

All of you Barrel Racers!! Empty
PostSubject: All of you Barrel Racers!!   All of you Barrel Racers!! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 11:16 pm

Ok, so i went to the John Deere finals today in Las Vegas, just to watch and there were tons of vendors like always and my mom was like, we definatly need to find you guys some shin guards because our shins are getting ruined. Anyways i see this booth "barrel racers shin guards" and i was like oo jeez! So i go over there, ok these things are amazing, they are SOO cute and you can tell very durable and protective. This guy makes them cause his daughter wouldn't wear anything else cause it wasn't "cute or stylish" so anyways my mom bought my sister and i both a pair that we liked that he had there and it was like $200 i think total. DEFINATLY worth it. I'll give you guys the website, make sure not to buy the leather ones (he didn't even recommend them) they are hot, very heavy, and not as durable as the other kind, plus more expensive. The other ones i think it was like nylon or something are sooo light, its insane they are amazing so i had to share this with you guys! now all your scars can heal!

www.canbangers.net
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

All of you Barrel Racers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of you Barrel Racers!!   All of you Barrel Racers!! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2008, 10:31 am

I wish I could find the kind they had back when I was a teenager. Tons cheaper, comfortable, and yet they worked great.
Back to top Go down

All of you Barrel Racers!!
Page 1 of 1