Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets do our own name game.

Go down 
+7
Lynn M.
QHorse163
Kidd Kuhlmann
jools
shazgeoff
7cedars
Triple J Quarter Horses
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Lets do our own name game. Empty
PostSubject: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 10:33 am

Some one emailed me the other day with opions on a filly's name, she had some really cute ones, so is the filly Wink , anyway, Some of us have Foals born or due. Throw out your mares name and Sire, then we can see what everyone comes up with. I also saw where someone, has a pretty paint colt, not mentioning any names Very Happy That she and her husband have a differance of opion on a name. So maybe we can help. Who knows maybe we will have our foals named for years to come! cheers

Mr. Tucker I Presume
Rewards Investment
COLT, Palomino

Absolutely Clueless, Mare

Colt or filly, (since its not born yet) Could be Palomino, Crossing my fingers.

Who Else?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 11:09 am

Kay, that's easy on your palamino colt...

Either Tucker's Reward or Mr. Tucker's Reward... HA!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 11:14 am

Shelia, we can help you , Whats you mares name besides RED
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 11:16 am

on your clueless mare. i lke

you presume im clueless
tucker is clueless
absolutly mr tucker

on your pally colt of which i like lots
invest in mr tucker
i presume i get rewarded

just a few for now.of course if there to long you can leave out the spaces hehehe
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 11:30 am

Im getting ready to send papers in on him, Im not waiting, I want Papers before I show, and as long as AQHA takes, if I send it in now maybe, I will get them by, JULY! geek

Besides, I need to send my Palomino papers off to! Yee Haw! Dancing
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 12:22 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Right on triple J Dancing I got my yearlings in last November 22 2006 No They got here YESTERDAY Suspect O.K. I know the holidays were in there but they were approved 28 DECEMBER pale What beats me is it is a sheet of A4 PAPER Exclamation alien What IS that all about cyclops that is FOREVER cherry This side of the pond they have to produce a BOOK study With something like 50 pages A3 size
So good luck you guys getting papers back for SHOWTIME flower
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 1:07 pm

I've got one that is going to be TOUGH...
sire: Brimmerton
Dam: West Coast Separator
Little guy's barn name is Dylan and he thinks he is IT! This is an old pic, but oh well... Right now we are thinking: Im Big Stuff as a first choice...he's a race horse and he will be nominated to all the big QH races
Lets do our own name game. A-2
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 2:00 pm

Separate West Coast
GOSH your right this is a hard one! Mercy!
West Coast Wind
West Coast Runner
Separate Winnings
Brimming with pride
WC Brimmerton
Brimmertons Mount
Brimmertons Running
Im thinking Im thinking!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 2:42 pm

Kidd wrote:
Little guy's barn name is Dylan and he thinks he is IT! This is an old pic, but oh well... Right now we are thinking: Im Big Stuff as a first choice...he's a race horse and he will be nominated to all the big QH races

What about a song by Bob Dylan? (Since his name is Dylan. Smile )

I looked up some songs and these ones could work as a race horse's name:

Freight Train Blues
Talkin New York (or maybe change it to Talkin West Coast?)
Down The Highway
I Shall Be Free
Pledging My Time
Fourth Time Around
Black Diamond Bay

I'll think about yours later, TripleJ, and see if I can think of anything! Smile No time right now.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 3:39 pm

Yes paint stud colt lots of attitude will be reined cow/cutter need something very catchy- sire is Mr. Heart Attack grandson of Freckles Plaboy/Mr San Peppy mare is Miss Smokin Quixote daughter of Cutters Smoke/granddaughter of Doc Quixote
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 4:35 pm

Heart Attack grandson of Freckles Plaboy/Mr San Peppy mare is Miss Smokin Quixote daughter of Cutters Smoke/granddaughter of Doc Quixote

This Docs a Playboy bounce Hada Heart Attack
Hes Smokin pale Causin a Heart Attack
Cut it out Doc silent Ok Ill stop now.. cheers
Smoke and Pepper
Mr Playboys Smokin
A Smokin Quixote
Playboys have Freckles
This Cutter is Smokin
Smokin With Pepper
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 5:07 pm

Kidd wrote:
Little
guy's barn name is Dylan and he thinks he is IT! This is an old pic,
but oh well... Right now we are thinking: Im Big Stuff as a first
choice...he's a race horse and he will be nominated to all the big QH
races
Lets do our own name game. A-2

How about The Brimmerator lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 6:03 pm

darn, I can't even come up with some good names right now.....

Hrmm.....

I will be back later after I have some time to think these ones over LOL

How about a registered name for a *hopefully* buckskin Tobiano colt. Sire: Millenium Miracle, Dam: Lynn Melody wont be huge... but will be the lasting legacy of his momma....
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 8:25 pm

Triple J I love that "Hada Heart Attack" very cute- my mom and sis came up with "No Smokin Allowed" while we were drinking mexican coffee in Mexico this winter Laughing hubby doesn't like it though Razz if I were braver I'd just send in the papers but nope I think that would cause affraid ... he just came up with "Quixotes Heart Throb" what do you think? There are 4 more so Im not going to fuss too much over this one.

My Rooster daughter it will be hard to name her foal. Her registered name is This Hen is Slick her mother is Poco Dry Honey- bred to CD Blaze son of CD Olena out of Crystal Solano however I don't want CD or Blaze in the name so that will limit things a bunch and Rooster is a son of Peppy San Badger and Docs Starlight. HELP now would be wonderful!!!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 10:07 pm

Lynn M. wrote:
My Rooster daughter it will be hard to name her foal. Her registered name is This Hen is Slick her mother is Poco Dry Honey- bred to CD Blaze son of CD Olena out of Crystal Solano however I don't want CD or Blaze in the name so that will limit things a bunch and Rooster is a son of Peppy San Badger and Docs Starlight. HELP now would be wonderful!!!

I have always thought of names for famous bloodlines lol so here are the ones for rooster:

Rock on Rooster
Roasted Rooster
Righteous Rooster
Hickety Pickety
My Red Rooster

haha it is limited but its a start
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 11:53 pm

Ok, I'll play alien ...but I'm NOT very good at thinking of them so for now I'll just post for my mare's upcoming foal...remember tis will be Phenom's first APHA... bounce

Sire: PS PHENOMADACIOUS

Dam: MR TROUBLE STEP x MAGNOLIA BAR mare
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 10:38 am

PS PHENOMADACIOUS

PS watch your step
Painted Magnolia
PS this bars Trouble
PS He/she likes trouble
ms phenomadacious
Im phenomadiacious
mr phenomadiacious

Last edited by on March 9th 2007, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 11:03 am

Hey! Thanks Tripple J Very Happy You made me think of something! I never mentioned it, but the "PS" actually stands for the initials of the origianl breeder/owner of Phenom...It's kinda bugged me that's he's forever "stamped" as his...but you've turned it into "PS" as in "post script" I love it! Thanks! cheers

I also really love those names, I like to "walk on the wild side" with them, I've even had some ah..."rejected" Rolling Eyes ..but you can have a lot of fun with those "Trouble" and "Bar" names! Thanks again! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 11:31 am

Thanks Superloper cause I got nothing I am guessing it will be red with some chrome she is a very pretty red copper color with a tiny star and beautiful head and he is red with blaze and 4 socks.... will put those in my file sounds good for a stud colt I praying for a nice filly out of this mare though so think of something girly now pretty please...
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 6:21 pm

Lynn M. wrote:

One Slick Chick
This Chick is Slick
Playin Chicken
Ima Slick Chick
Peppy Chick
Henny Peppy
Out of the Henhouse
The Docs A Chick
This Docs A Chick
Chicken Scratch
Chick N Scratch
Poco Chick Olena
Little Red Hen
Peppy Red Hen
Red Hot N Peppy
Slick Red Chick

hmm I'll try and think of some more for ya!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 6:29 pm

PHENOMADACIOUS wrote:
Ok, I'll play alien ...but I'm NOT very good at thinking of them so for now I'll just post for my mare's upcoming foal...remember tis will be Phenom's first APHA... bounce

Sire: PS PHENOMADACIOUS

Trouble At The Border
Troubled Phenom
Phenomsation
Underaged
Denied At The Bar
Trouble At The Bar
Im In Trouble
TroublePayingTheTab
PhenominalAtTheBar
Phenom Tending Bar

haha sorry its not much

add KP to all the babies Names! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 9:02 pm

Superloper very nice we will have to keep you around cheers some of those are great! Id thought of Henny Penny myself but my husband thought it was stupid I guess he didn't get read to as a child lol! wondering what everyone else thinks of that name??? She is my mare Dancing so Im not really going to fight over anything here if you get my drift...
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 10:13 pm

haha who didn't read henny penny?? Rolling Eyes

lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 1:54 pm

Ok got another one you all esp for you Superlope since you seem so good at this alien sire Smart Little Oak (Smart Little Lena out of a daughter of Docs Oak) damn Miss Nu Smoke (Cutters Smoke out of a daughter of Nu Bar) foal will be double registered aqha and apha need a good one this one is extra special to me bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 3:15 pm

Hey whats wrong with that man of yours. Henny Peppy! I read it so did my children, study Hes not well read thats all... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets do our own name game.   Lets do our own name game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets do our own name game.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next