Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Foalie pics

Go down 
+3
Mare
Triple J Quarter Horses
shazgeoff
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Foalie pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:23 pm

My fngers and toes are crossed. Bless his heart, hes a doll. Sure doesnt look sick Suspect does he. He'll be fine! I just know it! Sending happy healthy thoughts at him.. pray
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 4:18 am

I think all your prays pray and thoughts have been with him,he definatly brighter.Vet said he a fighter as really with a tempature,kidneys,diahorrea he should be flat out lethargic.
Widget says he maybe small but he tough lol!
Vet drawing more blood later today to see how the kidneys are doing.

Will try to take a picture if i can of his jaw and see what you lot think.He dosent look undershot in the pictures.Thats my next worry Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 10:31 am

Ive seen undershot horses do just fine! I know one with several Halter points, (gelding) and preformance. Dont Worry MUM! Wink If he gets over illness part, enjoy the rest! Its just alittle Confirmation issue, gelding him will take care of that. A Judge will never ask to see his teeth. Wink
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 1:08 pm

So very true,i just worry he wont be able to eat the grass.Its about 1/2 inch undershot.tried to get pics but he not keeping still,fighting me all the way now.Still not complaining at that. cheers
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 2:06 pm

queen Mother Nature has a way of working these things out. My Sister In Law has a colt, Warm Blood with the worse Over Bite, I have ever seen. Like 2 fingers worth. He's fat and sassy! cheers Graze's with his head tilted to the side, when he nursed, it ran out the corner of his mouth. But today he is a 16 hand, grey jumper! He's 4.

PS he still has to grow his teeth, if he hasnt yet that fills in the gap some and his Adult teeth are even thicker! Surprised
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 5:14 pm

I so hope so TJ,he really a good looking colt thats well bred.Was Zanas last foal due to her face and the fact her foals always come out small.Shame as she a great mum and has adopted a new forest foal once before,she will take in anything as she so motherly.Suppose thats the way it goes.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 6:42 pm

How is her face doing now? I hope its gone down.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 11:55 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about the undershot jaw either. Look at my sorrel two year old, he's overshot and he's fat as a seal.
There was a gelding on the open circuit that had a parrot mouth. He won so many awards it was incredible. I was over at the owner's place a few weeks back and he looks great, even as aolder horse.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 6:57 am

Mare,her face still very much the same.

So theres hope yet for the little dude then,just geld him.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 10:07 am

Shaking my Finger at you! Listen to us, he will BE FINE WITH THE UNDERBITE! cheers
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 10:17 am

I am,I am honest.
Just getting paranoid as normal scratch
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 2:40 pm

Doesn't matter if it's baby people or horses, we all get paranoid sometimes. When he gets teeth, send up some pics of his jaw. It's probably not as bad as you think.
How's he doing today?
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 5:12 pm

He doing well,lots more lively.Even kicked my daugther of which she laughed at and also loves rearing up and trying to buck mum in the belly. cheering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foalie pics   Foalie pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foalie pics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2