Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's a red filly

Go down 
+5
Lynn M.
shazgeoff
Triple J Quarter Horses
emma&slim09
denibun
9 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 10:43 am

NOT!!!!!! It is my pally colt.

It's a red filly Pal2
It's a red filly Pal15
It's a red filly Pal14
It's a red filly Pal13
It's a red filly Pal1
It's a red filly Pal5
It's a red filly Pal4
It's a red filly Pal3
It's a red filly Pal7
It's a red filly Pal9
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 12:36 pm

Aww he's cute.
Back to top Go down
denibun

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 1:05 pm

thanks.
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 1:22 pm

Do you have a name yet?
Back to top Go down
denibun

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 1:25 pm

No. I haven't come up with one yet. His sire is Goldmine Dun It who was sired by Dun It With A Twist who was by Hollywood DunIt. See the trend? I'd really like to keep the Dun It name in there. If he had been a she, I was gonna call her DunIt In Daisies, but now I'm not sure. Got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 4:58 pm

YOUR ROTTEN! Twisted Evil YOUR EVIL! And to email and tell me to look at your red filly,,, You got me good...

cheers YEAH, Palomino.. I know how much you wanted a yellow colt! and hes so big too! Got to love that cream gene! Congrats, We'll put up to some of these open shows and look like we were unloading at a palomino show!
Back to top Go down
denibun

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 4:58 pm

gotcha! Didn't I Kay??? Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
denibun

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 4:59 pm

I just couldn't help myself!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 4:59 pm

Hes dun up in gold???
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 5:00 pm

Your rotten women just rotten! tongue
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 6:02 pm

wow isnt he a cutie.

Good pictures aswell.

Dun It On Ice.

cake cake
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 11:08 pm

what a sweet big boy he is going to be so nice!
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 9:59 am

couple of names

Ive Dun It Bigtime,
Now youve dun it
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 12:35 am

Oh he's adorable! Mom looks happy to be done her foaling Very Happy ... But he looks to me as if he might grey out on you... Regardless, a good horse is never a bad color, whether red or even purple! Haha
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 4:23 am

Congrats, what a nice Palomino colt, he looks like a big one. Lots of Palomino on here this year. Good Pic's.
Back to top Go down
denibun

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 9:14 am

Merikle Waters wrote:
Oh he's adorable! Mom looks happy to be done her foaling Very Happy ... But he looks to me as if he might grey out on you... Regardless, a good horse is never a bad color, whether red or even purple! Haha

We'll just have to wait and see. Time will tell I guess. Palomino or gray are both good. I just really didn't want sorrel this year so at least I didn't get sorrel.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 4:21 pm

Congrats on that little cutie!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 7:30 pm

A grey with a pure white mane and tail? Maybe a smutty Pally, Grey? What do you see Denni
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 9:32 pm

lol! cheering Got me too... He is adorable for a boy... lol! Nice one.. cake kitty cheering Looks very paly to me... Dancing scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 9:48 am

smutty pally sounds beautiful, grey nothing to complain about. But in the whole scheme of things as long as he is healthy and sound everything else is gravy anyways. (coming from someone who's mare is going to foal red with blaze and socks the only question is how tall the socks are going to be and sex LOL I never get interesting geek colors)
Back to top Go down
denibun

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 9:56 am

I don't know. His color is odd. His mane and tail are pure white. His eyes don't have any white hairs around them. It's just almost like he has a silver mask or something. Neither his sire or grandsire were the sooty/smutty palominos so I don't know. Either way, I like him alot. As soon as the sun returns on Monday or Tuesday, I'll turn them out and get some more pics. I opened their door to the turnout today and he was driving his momma crazy racing in and out of the barn.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 12:17 pm

lol! Poor MA MA.. It will be fun to watch him change color on you.. A buckskin filly I had drove me crazy changing color all the time.. It was a lot of fun though.. Healthy is the most important and he looks that way to me.. Keep the shots coming.. riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2008, 2:59 am

denibun wrote:
Merikle Waters wrote:

We'll just have to wait and see. Time will tell I guess. Palomino or gray are both good. I just really didn't want sorrel this year so at least I didn't get sorrel.

I just look around the eyes and ears and such... *Usually* foals who will grey out show some signs at birth. I don't see a ton of gray around his eyes, but his ears are a bit greyish. Might be just a lighter shade of yellow there, or he may grey out. Regardless, he's a looker! No matter the color. Color is icing! Very Happy

lol Im always happy if I do get a sorrel/chestnut, and its atleast painted... I can handle that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's a red filly Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a red filly   It's a red filly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a red filly
Page 1 of 1