Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selling the two yearlings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Selling the two yearlings Empty
PostSubject: Selling the two yearlings   Selling the two yearlings Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 1:25 pm

Filly - out of Cool; own daughter of Coolest, doublebred Skipper W. She now is owned by the world and congress champion 3-year old stallion owners... pretty cool... so she'll be a half sister/brother to anything they get on the ground. Of course is Kid's daughter; own son of Touchdown Kid, doublebred Skipper W. Filly is definitely N/N. $750

Gelding, out of Red. Red may have been N/H, but I'm not exactly sure, but I'm thinking she was. Course the gelding's out of Kid, and I haven't tested the colt yet... $750

Prices negotiable... need to go!!!!!

E-mail at rspaint@earthlink.net for pics.
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Selling the two yearlings   Selling the two yearlings Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 1:46 pm

i sent you an email =)
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Selling the two yearlings   Selling the two yearlings Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 1:58 pm

i tried sending you an email but it wouldnt go threw. can you please send me pictures of both yearlings
thanks
Cheri.coleman@phs.com
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Selling the two yearlings   Selling the two yearlings Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2008, 11:54 am

Oh I wish you lived closer to Canada! I'd take that filly in a heartbeat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling the two yearlings   Selling the two yearlings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling the two yearlings
Page 1 of 1