Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who are you breeding to for '09?

Go down 
+6
Mare
Merikle Waters
AQHA/OLF
Kidd Kuhlmann
Triple J Quarter Horses
reiningfan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Who are you breeding to for '09? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2008, 1:40 am

Brennen would like to breed Sandy to Who Whiz It, but we'll have to see about that. Likely have to be bred to him next year, cause she's Brennen's 4-H horse this year.
I think I am gonna breed Whiskey to Pep. I'm not sure if I'm gonna breed Freckles to Pep or Gun. Gun at least is in our yard and the 2 of them have thrown two gorgeous babies so far, with a third on the way. To breed her to Pep, I'd have to haul her to the trainer's place. And she's pretty closely related to Pep. I'm not really planning on breeding Secret, Trouble or Vamp this year. They are all running bred and I'm trying to refine my program to just the cow breds.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2008, 10:31 am

Zipoff- Son of Zippo Pine Bar Palomino, 107 Pleasure points
Cant remember the other stallions name, Hes a Son of Kid Clue. 15'3 Chestnut, 1400 lbs
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2008, 10:35 am

My mare is going to Zoomin For Bux.
We're having my father in law take one to Tres Seis and the other to Dashin Is Easy.

We're almost decided on 2009 breedings...if of course the stallions are still alive Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2008, 12:21 pm

Brennen & I watched the video for Who Whiz It. It also has Mark This Spot who is a world champion reiner as well as a reserve world champion pleasure horse. He has points in several types of roping, western riding, working cowhorse. He's a bay tobiano. Not my favorite, but Brennen really likes his versatility. And it is his mare after all.
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: This guy has my eye!   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2008, 3:33 pm

Who are you breeding to for '09? 25jjak7

Coolest Sensation
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2008, 9:22 pm

Im deciding between - http://www.triplecranchllc.com/CREELEYMIGHTYCLUE.html

And http://www.widneypaints.com/stallions.html

for my TB mare... Not sure on which, because for Simply Cinnamon, it would be for free...

And my Other TB will be bred to my stud...

And if I get the mare im looking at (Daughter of Mr Faceman), She'll be bred to our boy as well.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2008, 12:16 am

My mare will be bred to WD To A Shiek for 2009.
And right now is in foal to Skips Misty Cloud
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2008, 10:51 am

Cor that Coolest Sensation is lovely.I like him I love you
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2008, 11:36 am

We are breeding our Dynamic Deluxe mare and Leaguer mare back to our boy... he'd be jealous if we went anywhere else Smile

Who are you breeding to for '09? Wc0rhl
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2008, 10:00 am

Not, gonna leave my mares open. I am to afraid with the horse prices right now. Gonna sit this year out.

I think I may buy one though.
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2008, 12:12 pm

She's sitting here waiting for ya Smile

Who are you breeding to for '09? Jqqscj

Last edited by on February 7th 2008, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2008, 12:36 pm

You are very tempting.......

I did buy a bombproof YELLOW pony for grandkids and a Donkey Donk.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2008, 1:57 pm

If I get around to it this year, I will breed both my AQHA mares and my mom's Appaloosa to Rowdy Tradition ApHC.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 9:17 am

OLF, I like that stud! But I really like Coolest, too.

Is that a picture of the mare you bought oh, what, last year, year before? Forget when... jeesh, she's a monster!
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 9:59 am

7cedars,

Nope I've had this mare now for 4yrs, she has 49.5 AQHA Pts, 2 ROMs and many Assoc. championships... I am considering selling her this year to start a new one. (she is a hard one to give up, easy easy easy to show and pretty consistent in placing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you breeding to for '09?   Who are you breeding to for '09? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you breeding to for '09?
Page 1 of 1