Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!!   I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2007, 9:29 pm

My daughter and I just got back from visiting Tucker....We both rode him. What a hoot!!!!!!!! He's doing fantastic!!!!!!!!!! The trainer's wife worked him on a cow and a buffalo!!!!!!!!!! He sure loves it!!!!!!! Tucker will come home in another month....Then it's Angel's turn to go.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!!   I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2007, 9:44 pm

GREAT, glad you feel you got something from the trainer.. Is he going to be shown? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!!   I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2007, 10:20 pm

I really like this trainer. He's explained every single step... Yes....Tucker will be shown, but most likely not til next summer. He'll do English and WP. The trainer sent me some pics taken shortly after Tucker got there. Anyone who wants to see him...(yes...he really does exist)....PM your email to me. I have video of him from Saturday.....But I haven't the slightest idea of how to post it. (hubby bought me the camera, just for the occasion)
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!!   I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2007, 11:48 am

I pm'd for the shots.. I would love to see them.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!!   I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I RODE TUCKER!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1