Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wheres 7 Ceders???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Wheres 7 Ceders??? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres 7 Ceders???   Wheres 7 Ceders??? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2007, 12:04 pm

Any one heard from her??? scratch
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Wheres 7 Ceders??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres 7 Ceders???   Wheres 7 Ceders??? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2007, 1:30 pm

she ran away lol jk. i dunno werid
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Wheres 7 Ceders??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres 7 Ceders???   Wheres 7 Ceders??? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2007, 3:46 pm

I keep in touch by email.. She has been burning up the keyboard on her computer making money to buy new shoes for the babies.. coffee

She is just incredibly busy.. type
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Wheres 7 Ceders??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres 7 Ceders???   Wheres 7 Ceders??? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2007, 7:46 pm

I kinda figured that. Last I heard she had a ton of work coming on. I MISS HER THOUGH!!!! I'm gonna have to drop her an email and harass her. kitty
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Wheres 7 Ceders??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres 7 Ceders???   Wheres 7 Ceders??? Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2007, 8:41 am

Awwwww. Bluejay's right, tons of work here; last week was the local county fair; Rick won 2 blue ribbons on both his paintings, and Trent got a blue ribbon on his welding project, and big money to boot!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Wheres 7 Ceders??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres 7 Ceders???   Wheres 7 Ceders??? Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2007, 10:14 am

I knew she is busy, Playing foot ball, being a football Mom, And FFA Mom, Not to mention, work, and her NAPS! Ill call and she will say, Oh, I was taking a Nap! Sleep A Nap, I wish! Sleep

BUT I miss her being sassy! Razz Hee Hee
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Wheres 7 Ceders??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres 7 Ceders???   Wheres 7 Ceders??? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2007, 9:49 am

Kay, you'd be taking a freaking nap, too, if you worked the hours I did! Heifer! HA! Just joshing with you - Not! tehe!

Only 3 more football games left... now, I'm on this gosh danged thing, because I'm both a junior and senior mom; for the juniors, it's the junior/senior prom stuff; for the seniors, it's the party after the prom, not to mention, the football stuff... me and bud have to run to some T-shirt stores Saturday to get the varsity shirts out... somebody needs to tell me these things, ya know... not to mention hunting up people to bring food for the last game, for the jr/sr. prom, that me and another bud are doing, which happens to be senior night on the field. Then in February, me and buds have to feed the seniors - something they do every month... so I'll have to do it next year, too.

And let's not mention, during all this, I'm supposed to be working for a living! HA!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Wheres 7 Ceders??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres 7 Ceders???   Wheres 7 Ceders??? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2007, 12:49 pm

See I was right! SASSY! Razz Hee Hee!
OH GO TAKE A NAP! Sleep Snore, Hee Hee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wheres 7 Ceders??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres 7 Ceders???   Wheres 7 Ceders??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres 7 Ceders???
Page 1 of 1